Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Noelle - Sexy Girlfriend New to Oshawa - 289-206-5591 - Recomended !

I think she offers them now and then, I have yet to see her- but every text message I exchange with her is always positive

I have seen Noelle number of times now, I can honestly say she is amazing. Each time is better than the last, I would hands down recommend her.

Quote Originally Posted by evergrande2018 View Post
    Noelle - Sexy Girlfriend New to Oshawa - 289-206-5591 - Recomended !

Does anyone know if Noelle still takes Incalls?

I noticed her last ads all shows OUTCALLS only.............did she changed the way she operates starting this year and only does OUTCALLS now?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Saw her very recently.

She has cut back to doing this PT, she prefers booking her regulars over new clients.

is her bbbj sensual or more pse sloppy deepthroat style?

There was a post here weeks ago that caused a stir. Can the poster of the post primate message me? I don't remember the username. I have some questions.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbull416 View Post
    is her bbbj sensual or more pse sloppy deepthroat style?
    Bit of both - can be sensual and very vanilla, but can also go to town. I like that she keeps at it after you explode. Although that could be a YMMV thing.

Tread very carefully. Severely addicted to multiple hardcore drugs: crack, fentanyl, you name it. She was really strung out pale and sick when I showed up. Lots of issues. Kids were removed by CAS and the whole nine yards. After hearing the whole sordid tale and watching her doing the drugs in front of me, I couldn’t go through with it. Lives with a bizarre pedo kinda guy who’s probably her pimp. Bad scene all round, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by alexinto View Post
    Tread very carefully. Severely addicted to multiple hardcore drugs: crack, fentanyl, you name it. She was really strung out pale and sick when I showed up. Lots of issues. Kids were removed by CAS and the whole nine yards. After hearing the whole sordid tale and watching her doing the drugs in front of me, I couldn’t go through with it. Lives with a bizarre pedo kinda guy who’s probably her pimp. Bad scene all round, guys.
    Another condemning comment. At least it’s not as bad as the last one. Can anyone vouch for this? Find it hard to believe.

Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelinBed View Post
    Another condemning comment. At least it’s not as bad as the last one. Can anyone vouch for this? Find it hard to believe.
    Really. Are we all talking about the same Noelle?

Quote Originally Posted by alexinto View Post
    I have not seen her in a while to be honest, but would question this review based on what I recall. She certainly was not a user when I saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
    Really. Are we all talking about the same Noelle?
    Apparently they are. I don’t believe any of the negative things said here. I find it hard to believe that she would flip like that. The positives still outweigh the negatives. Plus there is no proof to validate those negative claims other than the poster’s word.

I would like to see her if I hear back from her and set up an appt, I will report back to you not afraid to toftt.

If you look at the OP's history, he makes claims on other SPs that they are criminals as well. It seems he has "great" knowledge of every person like their criminal records and what not. This all seems very odd

Hi y'all! I just wanted to say that I appreciate the objectivity and the obvious good judgement you gentlemen have. My feathers aren't totally ruffled and thank goodness I had some sense not to react to someone that knows so little or nothing about my life and certainly not my family. I am very disappointed and frankly disgusted with "alexinto". I work very hard to keep my personal life and family out of the impotent clutches of such heartless haters and their limp accusations. The funny thing is that when this alexinto says that one should "Tread very carefully. Severely addicted to multiple hardcore drugs: crack, fentanyl, you name it. She was really strung out pale and sick when I showed up. Lots of issues. Kids were removed by CAS and the whole nine yards. After hearing the whole sordid tale and watching her doing the drugs in front of me, I couldn’t go through with it."
    I am having difficulty pinpointing who this is, because I have yet to encounter a client that I have not provided service for (for any reason, especially if said client "couldn’t go through with it."
    Just sayin', alexinto: we both know that's not true and very little else is true about your claims/accusations. I am also a very independent provider. In no way does my landlord (who, also is not as far as I know a pedophile) pimp me out as you suggest.
    Just wanted to clear those things up, Big Guy.
    I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe... Thank you All, who had my back. I'm still me and hoping to see you soon

A well articulated response from a very classy lady. Hope you are doing well, Noelle.

P'Boro missing Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by NoëlleBell View Post
    Hi y'all! I just wanted to say that I appreciate the objectivity and the obvious good judgement you gentlemen have. My feathers aren't totally ruffled and thank goodness I had some sense not to react to someone that knows so little or nothing about my life and certainly not my family. I am very disappointed and frankly disgusted with "alexinto". I work very hard to keep my personal life and family out of the impotent clutches of such heartless haters and their limp accusations. The funny thing is that when this alexinto says that one should "Tread very carefully. Severely addicted to multiple hardcore drugs: crack, fentanyl, you name it. She was really strung out pale and sick when I showed up. Lots of issues. Kids were removed by CAS and the whole nine yards. After hearing the whole sordid tale and watching her doing the drugs in front of me, I couldn’t go through with it."
    I am having difficulty pinpointing who this is, because I have yet to encounter a client that I have not provided service for (for any reason, especially if said client "couldn’t go through with it."
    Just sayin', alexinto: we both know that's not true and very little else is true about your claims/accusations. I am also a very independent provider. In no way does my landlord (who, also is not as far as I know a pedophile) pimp me out as you suggest.
    I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe... Thank you All, who had my back. I'm still me and hoping to see you soon
    The impressive tone of that response makes me definitely want to see you when the apocalypse has calmed down.

As the person that "tipped" Noelle off on this poster, I can say she handled herself professionally even in our discussion on the matter, and while I have only seen her once, I didn't get any sense that any of what was being said about her was true in any way. People really need to get better things to do than create defamatory reviews or to purposely bash an SP for no reason at all. Alexinto sucks balls.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Earwig View Post
    As the person that "tipped" Noelle off on this poster, I can say she handled herself professionally even in our discussion on the matter, and while I have only seen her once, I didn't get any sense that any of what was being said about her was true in any way. People really need to get better things to do than create defamatory reviews or to purposely bash an SP for no reason at all. Alexinto sucks balls.
    I have no value to add to this post but wanted to chime in with wow 15,000+ users have read this thread!

With only 7 posts I'd take that he's a douchebag that has nothing better to do. I haven't seen you yet but can't wait to meet you after all this covid19 is over with. Stay safe Noel ❣️

alexinto....heyyyyyyyy do you have kids? Probably, right....imagine someone said BS about you but brought your family into the mix? You’d prob wanna annihilate them....unless of course your testosterone is depleted...then that just means you truly are a bitch. I’ve seen her several times and she’s nothing less then a sweetheart. Don’t try and ruin someone’s reputation that’s out there trying to provide for her kids no different then what ever in the fuck you do. So hopefully you don’t catch the worst case of corona virus that’s out there but if you do manage to dodge the bullet, maybe you should publicly apologize seeing as you had no qualms in publicly ripping her apart. The whole thread disagrees with you so do the right thing, dipshit.

I saw her tonight- she has a great personality and gave a huge effort to make me feel at home and the sex was great too.

All communication beforehand and after was nothing but professional

I cannot wait to see her again for more fun

Quote Originally Posted by taker2ez View Post
    I saw her tonight- she has a great personality and gave a huge effort to make me feel at home and the sex was great too.

Oh that’s good... she’s not passing around chlamydia, she’s only spreading the coronavirus. Healthy as fuck.
    Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by taker2ez View Post

This post is upsetting more than the other claims.

I understand people are bored and dont have much to do and take to the internet to peruse

I understand that people are scared - the only thing that combats fear is information , you will stand in line at a grocery store where 100s of people have walked through - to purchase groceries handled by who knows how many people and where a cashier wears the same glove to serve several people

but 2 people who practise proper hygiene before meeting are going to spread a virus- a virus which is easily managed if people learn to follow instructions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast