Thread: Everlyn

Thumbs up Everlyn

Everlyn is hot. Those awesome pics are real! Same asian routine, shower, dance, massage and then the main course. Everything was on the menu except for, greek, dfk, digits and swallow. Had a great time and highly recommend this Chinese SP. She can't speak english but I got along ok. Loved the little bush, tight tasty pussy and ample boobs. A breath of fresh air considering all asian and other frauds out there. She's in the middle of a 10 day tour and I would highly recommend seeing her.
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...n_town-5383575

Blog Entries
    Nice review on a worthwhile Asian experience!
    Thanks for sharing.

Yes, this agent sometimes has very nice asian girls. Comparing with milf factory, the girls here are much younger (but also $60 more expensive per hour).

I've seen her! Real pictures and also fairly recent ones, she is in her early-mid 20s (yay!) she speaks literally only 2 English words she is beyond clean and hygienic; one small complaint you can't really pound her as she has a very short vagina and she will push you back and close her legs.
    However the overall experience was awesome I barely managed not to explode way before the planned time, had to pull out and "rest" few times haha.
    I would definitely repeat it. A bit expensive ($150/hh) but I think the price is pretty fair considering the quality.
    Oh and the last thing the manager got a bit upset as between the message the I can go upstairs and me actually showing up at the door was about 10 minutes and he freaked out especially since I left my phone in the car and he thought I went silent after he gave me the info. Was late cuz I parked far on the street and also went to the wrong building. He'll be alright, I actually thanked him for providing all of us with such Asian gem.

I too saw her. She is probably gone by now, but she is very attentive. As aidanottawa said about her limited English, she did have a translating app on her phone. Nice experience.

I would rate her BBBJ 13/10, the only complaint is she doesn't offer DFK but the agent lists it in the auto-reply message.

Does "agent" mean pimp? I'm very interested but also creeped out.