Thread: #Review: Madison 438-274-2197 BLE tall PSE blonde DDDs, #Proof Pic

Blog Entries

#Review: Madison 438-274-2197 BLE tall PSE blonde DDDs, #Proof Pic

She's reviewed, she has a proof picture, and she's with the BLE Agency.

GPA: {LINK}
    LL: {LINK}
    Reviewed on
    Perb: {LINK}
    Perb: {LINK}

Quoted: dfk, daty, bbbj, safe-sex, cob 160hh/240hr
    Extra options: 100/greek and 60/cim-cof
    Approximate location: City Hall

Proof picture with phone # written on a paper:

Last edited by bobbiz; 08-15-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Just a heads up

Looking at current LL ad, it does say outcall
    250H and 460 2H

Some minor discrepancies.

Blog Entries
    Looks hot. Was just checking her out. A Montreal area code but i never heard of her. Surprised such a smokeshow is only $250 for the hour.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbw hunter View Post
    Looks hot. Was just checking her out. A Montreal area code but i never heard of her. Surprised such a smokeshow is only $250 for the hour.
    Being part of BLE makes her legit too!

And "Gorgeous model face, 5 ‘’10, 125lbs , 32K-24-34"

K-cup!!!
    Where is pulp?! He needs to see her!!

Quand je rêve, je rêve de courir dans un champ de tétons...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asuran View Post
    Being part of BLE makes her legit too!

And "Gorgeous model face, 5 ‘’10, 125lbs , 32K-24-34"

K-cup!!!
    Where is pulp?! He needs to see her!!
    Yep she is part of BLE. Will be in Ottawa til Friday then in Winnepeg the following week. No Montreal dates yet but she told me she may go there...woohoo!

She's drop dead gorgeous. I'll try to book with her Thursday, I'll keep y'all updated.

What the..K cups

Quote Originally Posted by jl27 View Post
    What the..K cups

32 BAND size. That’s a tiny torso, so.. akin to 36DD.
    Quand je rêve, je rêve de courir dans un champ de tétons...

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    32 BAND size. That’s a tiny torso, so.. akin to 36DD.
    She is very attractive but my experience today would deter me from seeing her again.
    Rushed service to start and even worse when we had more time left, she proceed to demand more money even though our time was not up.
    She had my clothes hostage and looked unstable.
    I paid her to to get the fuck out of there.
    Defiantly alcohol and possibly drug problems.
    Its to bad because looks where bang on.
    Sorry to disappoint.
    I don't review normally but this experience sketched me out.
    Maybe It's an isolated incident, I hope so. Other reviews seemed to say otherwise.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jjjottawa View Post
    She is very attractive but my experience today would deter me from seeing her again.
    Rushed service to start and even worse when we had more time left, she proceed to demand more money even though our time was not up.
    Sorry to disappoint.
    Maybe It's an isolated incident, I hope so. Other reviews seemed to say otherwise.
    Good luck!
    Great first review...

Sorry to disappoint.
    Good luck!
    Oh well, that's a cold one. How was the experience overall when you mean rushed service? Like mechanical, passionless, just to get you out ASAP?

She had your clothe hostage, like you couldn't leave without paying her despite still being within the time you initially paid for?

What services did she provide on? DFK, BBBJ, DATY, massage? Did she seem to enjoy partaking in those?

Thanks for your inputs jjjottawa!

Sorry to disappoint.
    Good luck!
    Ok, thats not cool. I thank you, as I was just about to book. Damn... That would be very upsetting if you pay and have time left and she demands more money. Could you not just say, Ok, I will leave then?? Like, gimme my clothes? What was the extra for?

I saw her prior to seeing jjjottawa's review. I probably wouldnt have gone had I read that review. There was definitely a bit of a sketchy vibe but she is staying at the Lord Elgin so that helped it not feel too sketchy. She has a tiny purse dog.

100 percent PSE bang-fest. That's not usually my thing from the get-go but for those of you looking for that, if my experience became similar to yours then she is a great option. HEre is what is different than what Bobbiz was quoted. CBJ (best mouth-put-on-condom ever), kissing just shy of deep throat but enjoys it, no DATY. She seemed to enjoy taking control and making me her boy toy. That part was my favorite. I was emailing someone and I think I suggested I wouldnt repeat but the more I emailed him descriptors the more it made me think I would see her again in the future. I cant speak to drog problems/abuse buuuuuuuuuuut this was not someone who was totally sober. I dont judge that stuff. If someone isnt hurting others or themselves then have at it.

Outside of game-time she talked alot. Inside of game-time was fantastic dirty talk. I love that shit and she is receptive to you offering it back. I think the more you do the more she does. She definitely brought out my A-game. Been a while on that front. She read me very well and without asking pulled my hair, choked my throat, slapped my ass...........fun girl if that is her fair level of consistency but as always...........YMMV.

Blog Entries
    Interesting review Jerry. In fact her Perb reviews from Winnepeg state that she loves to dominate and also goes by the name Mistress Madison. At 5 ' 10" she is definitely enough Amazon to make you her slave if that is what you are into. The "not totally sober " part is certainly worrisome if true. Sounds like quite a crapshoot.