Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Cuomo breaks silence after ‘Fredo’ meltdown

Missing since AD 393

Chris Cuomo breaks silence after ‘Fredo’ meltdown

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-...redo-meltdown/

On john Cazale's birthday no less. Is there no sanctity left in American politics?

Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-...redo-meltdown/

On john Cazale's birthday no less. Is there no sanctity left in American politics?
    That's hilarious.
    What would possess a guy in his position to blow his cool over something like that?

He's probably feeling the heat knowing that he is logged into Jeffrey Epstein's black book on the Lolita Express.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sleazy View Post
    He's probably feeling the heat knowing that he is logged into Jeffrey Epstein's black book on the Lolita Express.
    Not to mention, his ratings are in the toilet.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

John Cazale was a great actor and Meryl Streep's first husband. She put her career on hold to nurse him in his final days.

Fredo was a difficult, thankless character to play. Watch him in The Conversation and Dog Day Afternoon, he was outstanding. Not sure why Cuomo gets his panties in a knot over it, I'd be complimented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-pgzqnhnxs

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post
    John Cazale was a great actor and Meryl Streep's first husband. She put her career on hold to nurse him in his final days.

Fredo was a difficult, thankless character to play. Watch him in The Conversation and Dog Day Afternoon, he was outstanding. Not sure why Cuomo gets his panties in a knot over it, I'd be complimented.

It's not a complement. Fredo means weak and stupid.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    To you ok, but the actor who played him most certainly was not.

And his wife was 12 years younger than him - he did something right.

To you ok, but the actor who played him most certainly was not.

And his wife was 12 years younger than him - he did something right.

Fredo is the "character" in a moving picture and a book. You know, the flicker show. Most people, usually, can separate the actor from the role. Think Lord Vader from Star Wars or Chewbacca, most people have no idea who's behind the mask. That's called acting. I couldn't care less about the private lives of my neighbors or jugglers or other performers. Dance monkey and here's your banana!

It IS an insult, but Cuomo equated it to being called a n*****. That's pretty idiotic.

Half Man Half Amazing
    No fan of Cuomo but I don't support idiots who harass these celebrities while in public with their families. It's pathetic trolling.

I shine and rise at the same time.

I think Fredo was his greatest performance.
    His character was weak, helpless, and slow witted, and he turned him into an iconic character.
    He stole every scene he was in, in both movies. He was a special actor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K Douglas View Post
    No fan of Cuomo but I don't support idiots who harass these celebrities while in public with their families. It's pathetic trolling.
    Totally agree with your sentiment here.
    Don't understand what the world is coming to.

Blog Entries
    Cuomo knew he was wrong and apologized. Something trump has never done for any of the hurtful/racist/misogynistic things he's said.

I know it's saying very little, but Cuomo is a better man than trump.

Missing since AD 393
    Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    Cuomo knew he was wrong and apologized. Something trump has never done for any of the hurtful/racist/misogynistic things he's said.

I know it's saying very little, but Cuomo is a better man than trump.
    And speaking of your favourite guy......

Trump campaign starts selling 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirt after viral Cuomo video

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...34sqdf3tldzxNo

Missing since AD 393
    You sure? According to Moe Green he was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time.

Now that sounds like a terbite's dream.

I see nothing wrong with what Cuomo did. I may not always agree with his politics, but a troll in his place for trying to insult him in front of his family in his personal life.

If a stranger calls you a dumbass or pussy in public, you have every right to confront him, and when he doesn't want to own up to what he called you and tries to play games, you call him out for being a 'punkass bitch'.

Female mating strategy: "Alpha fucks - short term sexual needs - and Beta bucks - long term provisioning and security needs." :-(

I want you to point your finger at me. I want you to call me names.

This is a 'nothing burger' but at least now Chris will understand the circus that can be made out of nothing, and have it follow you like a rain cloud.

Female mating strategy: "Alpha fucks - short term sexual needs - and Beta bucks - long term provisioning and security needs." :-(

I want you to point your finger at me. I want you to call me names.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    Donald Trump apologizes for controversial video remarks.

Kathleen HFH

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP in Mississauga - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallcock View Post
    I see nothing wrong with what Cuomo did.
    I seldom disagree with you, but take exception to how Chris responded to the trolling and the things he said.

First thing if you watch the whole video here, he said "I'm Chris Cuomo, an 'actor' on CNN'.
    Now this I like, and think he slipped up. Because that is exactly what he is, an actor.

What I don't like though, is threatening physical violence over a simple word. That behavior is Alec Baldwin territory.
    He would be best to have laughed it off, as he will own Fredo now for months.

But the real turn off, is saying "Fredo" is a slur, and having the audacity to compare it to the N-word.

Not only is it not a slur, here is two examples of Chris either using the word himself, and not not being phased with Ana Navarro using it in front of him.

So clearly, the Fake News Network does what they do best.

Kathleen HFH

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP in Mississauga - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Some Italian joint in New York state should come up with a dish called Fettuccine Al' Cuomo.

Stupid fuck, I thought he was smarter than that.

Now everyone is going to call him Fredo because they will know that it rattles his cage.

Blog Entries
    When is Trump going to apologize for these recent comments of his:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-cnn-is-better

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp View Post
    Some Italian joint in New York state should come up with a dish called Fettuccine Al' Cuomo.
    He would fuckin' snap!

Generally when compared to another brother or brothers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast