Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Woman Set on Fire

  1. #1

    Woman Set on Fire

    Quebec City woman set on fire by her ex.

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...fire-1.5243285

  2. #2
    Check out the name...

    These guys have a very high rate of "delinquent" behavior by Canadian cultural standards....


    Female mating strategy: "Alpha fucks - short term sexual needs - and Beta bucks - long term provisioning and security needs." :-(

    I want you to point your finger at me. I want you to call me names.

  3. #3
    Meanwhile in Sidney Australia, a man with a knife killed one woman and wounded another before he was taken down (alive) by bystanders and police.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Senior Turgid Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Whitby, Durham Region's Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    5,722
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
    https://www.eupschools.org/cms/lib/M...in%20India.pdf

    nice that they're bringing it here.
    This is sickening.
    Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,254
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darts View Post
    Quebec City woman set on fire by her ex.

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...fire-1.5243285
    This kind of horrific acts as being observed within Canada, one can't help but wonder how the so-called harmonious Canadian Mosaic culture will look like in the future?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshaft View Post
    This kind of horrific acts as being observed within Canada, one can't help but wonder how the so-called harmonious Canadian Mosaic culture will look like in the future?
    Ah yes, another one worried about white genocide?
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,984
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Ah yes, another one worried about white genocide?
    This thread should have been in The Lounge, but sickening as the crime was, it is obvious that the right wingers will politicize it based on who the perpetrator is and of course his religion.

    When a similar type of crime happened a couple of years ago, such a crime went unnoticed:

    http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-1...ears-1.3378552

    Why?? Obviously, because it did not involve a certain religion. Otherwise, this would have been HUGEEEE headlines on this Board!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  9. #9
    How much carbon dioxide do you think that emits into the atmosphere?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,254
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Ah yes, another one worried about white genocide?
    Frankfooter this would NOT apply in my case lol.
    I have adopted siblings from Jamaica and Indonesia, coupled with a sister-in-law who is Korean. I am deeply glued within a mosaic family!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshaft View Post
    Frankfooter this would NOT apply in my case lol.
    I have adopted siblings from Jamaica and Indonesia, coupled with a sister-in-law who is Korean. I am deeply glued within a mosaic family!
    That doesn't mean you're not part of the white genocide believers who think that Muslims are going to take over.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  12. #12
    Missing since AD 393
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, Greece
    Posts
    5,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    That doesn't mean you're not part of the white genocide believers who think that Muslims are going to take over.
    I think your part of the believers who think white people spend their time giving a sh#t.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    I think your part of the believers who think white people spend their time giving a sh#t.
    You mean those of us who give a shit about white supremacists, meaning they are ok by you?
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  14. #14
    Missing since AD 393
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, Greece
    Posts
    5,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    You mean those of us who give a shit about white supremacists,
    Maybe you and yours should spend more time occupying your thoughts with something more important.

    May I suggest a course in cognitive behavioural therapy for your obsessive compulsive problem with white people.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    Maybe you and yours should spend more time occupying your thoughts with something more important.

    May I suggest a course in cognitive behavioural therapy for your obsessive compulsive problem with white people.
    White supremacists are only a tiny subset of 'white people', trying to conflate them with an entire race is ......
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,254
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    That doesn't mean you're not part of the white genocide believers who think that Muslims are going to take over.
    Frankfooter,
    I really don't know how else I can clarify lol. Let me just explain myself again that I am not part of white genocide believers, coupled with the fact that I do not harbour any hatred against any racial groups.We are ALL human beings man!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •