Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andrew Scheer supporter arrested after assaulting a man outside Toronto city hall

Half Man Half Amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    So you think the woman wanted to smear Scheer by getting herself a criminal record?
    I think she likely suffers from mental illness which seems to be corroborated by comments from her father. But what I do know without question is that she is not, and likely never has been, a supporter of the Conservative Party of Canada. Some of her scrubbed social media posts have come to light.

I shine and rise at the same time.

Half Man Half Amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    You just fall for all the online right wing conspiracy theory websites. Period!!
    I don't follow Rebel Media and have never even heard of Post Millenial until today. I've seen Spencer Fernando tweets occasionally come through my feed I think he's a legit investigative journalist. I rely on facts, logic and my gut instinct. All of it indicates that this woman is a fraud artist.

Quote Originally Posted by K Douglas View Post
    I don't follow Rebel Media and have never even heard of Post Millenial until today. I've seen Spencer Fernando tweets occasionally come through my feed I think he's a legit investigative journalist. I rely on facts, logic and my gut instinct. All of it indicates that this woman is a fraud artist.
    Who would do a 'protest' that just got you arrested and gave you a permanent record as a right wing public nuisance?
    This theory of yours makes zero sense.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

Blog Entries
    Spencer Fernando is an Anti-Trudeau outlet, period!!

Of course, I expect you to believe that this woman is a "fraud artist". So spitting on the camera guy is "staged" as well, according to the right wingers.

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Who would do a 'protest' that just got you arrested and gave you a permanent record as a right wing public nuisance?
    This theory of yours makes zero sense.
    A mentally ill person........

And before you go any further one name.

Jussie Smollett.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    Watch the video in the link. She repeatedly says this is the place of men, uses a racial slur and the word savages, tells the man recording to go back home, then spits on him. She basically says what the right wing terbites spout off when they are in privacy with friends and family.
    http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-1...hall-1.9734680

WATCH: WOMAN ARRESTED IN RACIST RANT OUTSIDE OF TORONTO CITY HALL

A woman has been arrested and is being held in custody after going on a racist rant while standing by the "Toronto" sign in Nathan Philips Square.

Police confirmed to NEWSTALK 1010 that she'd been arrested, but couldn't disclose which charged she'd be facing until she appeared in court.

The woman was spotted holding a "vote Andrew Scheer" sign, while screaming at people who walked by. At one point she appears to spit in a man's face.
    She has just been charged, but Andrew Scheer has yet to come to his supporter's rescue!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshaft View Post
    She has just been charged, but Andrew Scheer has yet to come to his supporter's rescue!
    I doubt she is a Scheer supporter. She seems to be just a wacko.

On the other hand, Trudeau's best friends are pedophiles. What does that say about Trudeau?

https://internationalfreepress.com/2...ile-ring-bust/

https://twitter.com/billtufts/status...122881?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by Darts View Post

On the other hand, Trudeau's best friends are pedophiles. What does that say about Trudeau?

Its a set up by the Libtards...the truth is coming out

On the other hand, Trudeau's best friends are pedophiles.
    You mean Trump and his buddy Epstein.

You guys still trying to claim this wacko isn't one of yours?
    Still have zero proof?
    So typical.

I think she likely suffers from mental illness which seems to be corroborated by comments from her father. But what I do know without question is that she is not, and likely never has been, a supporter of the Conservative Party of Canada. Some of her scrubbed social media posts have come to light.
    So she has mental health issues but also the forethought to scrub her social media and fake being a disciple of Scheer before getting herself a criminal record?

Half Man Half Amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    So she has mental health issues but also the forethought to scrub her social media and fake being a disciple of Scheer before getting herself a criminal record?
    Why do you find that surprising? Nothing surprises me from the left anymore. They are in meltdown mode. For one her criminal record will be a misdemeanor so basically meaningless. The scrubbing of her social media history was likely done with the assistance of others. Staged actions like this will become more commonplace as the left gets more desperate as 2020 approaches.

Why do you find that surprising? Nothing surprises me from the left anymore. They are in meltdown mode. For one her criminal record will be a misdemeanor so basically meaningless. The scrubbing of her social media history was likely done with the assistance of others. Staged actions like this will become more commonplace as the left gets more desperate as 2020 approaches.
    You mean the mental gymnastics by the right wingers as they keep trying to disassociate themselves from mass murderers, pederasts, rapists, crazy people and Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    CTV have also broadcast this same video. But which exact media do you follow??
    There is no specific media I follow. Watching only specific media is the problem, and why people become so narrow-minded in their little ideological boxes.
    I watch many kinds of media and judge their merit critically for myself. I find that very few media sources, if any, are immune to biases. So going in with a critical mind is crucial.

Blog Entries

Ha ha guess you're not a Trudeau fan lol!

Why do you find that surprising? ...
    Seems you missed the obvious paradox in your claims that she was both mentally ill and engaged in an purposeful plot to smear Scheer.

Protester paid for by trudeau and the liberal party. Such a tiring narrative that all white conservatives are racist. It doesn't work in the states and it doesn't work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther80 View Post
    Protester paid for by trudeau and the liberal party. Such a tiring narrative that all white conservatives are racist. It doesn't work in the states and it doesn't work here.
    The right wingers are such conspiracy trolls here.
    You do realize that your claims make you just as unhinged sounding as your Scheer supporter who got arrested, right?

Tempest in a teapot. Rant from a person of no import.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12