Thread: Naughty Nuru Massages & Oil Massage Fun- Jessica Steele

Naughty Nuru Massages & Oil Massage Fun- Jessica Steele

Hi there, I'm Jessica Steele a sweet and sexy ebony companion. I have amazing natural 36DD's, the softest chocolate skin, and a warm smile. I'm a well reviewed companion whose focus is on ensuring you have a great experience with me. I offer erotic massages that will leave you feeling both relaxed and satisfied. Let me glide my curvaceous body all over you with some hot Nuru. If you aren't familiar with the Nuru, it's a seaweed based gel that I warm up and apply. It's hypoallergenic, and doesn't taste or smell like anything. The Nuru gel washes off easily. It's a must try and definitely worth repeating!

The oil massage allows me to work out any knots you might have, while still being teasingly sexy. I love to be in the nude while rubbing you down. I give you a full body massage that ends with an exceptional release. I've been told on multiple occasions that I give a great massage. Now imagine a professional like massage that gets naughty. It's the best of both worlds. Take some time out of your day for self care, and come see me. Both the oil and Nuru massage finishes with release.

I host from an upscale location near Bay & Gerrard. Toiletries and refreshments available.

Availability

Mon Aug 12th - Thurs Aug 15th, 12pm-10pm

Contact

647 556-8642

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @jessicasteeleto

Rates

$100 HH Oil Massage

$180 HR Oil Massage

$120 HH Nuru Massage

$200 HR Nuru Massage
    Attached Images Attached Images

Phone: 647 556-8642

Hi there, join me downtown today for an erotic massage. I’ll be available 12pm-10pm. Text 647 556-8642 to book.

Phone: 647 556-8642