Thread: Charlotte Edwards Your GFE Companion Outcalls to YYZ, Mississauga, Etobicoke & More

Charlotte Edwards Your GFE Companion Outcalls to YYZ, Mississauga, Etobicoke & More

My name is Charlotte Edwards, a sultry and sensual courtesan who truly understands the need for a discreet and sensual "gentleman's rendezvous". In the past 4 years since I started in this industry, I have earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's most recommended and reliable girlfriend experience providers (you will find reviews of me here, and on my website). Let me whisk you away with a passionate affair that will have your toes curling and your heart racing anticipating my next move....

I prefer the company of mature gentlemen who are 35 years of age or older. I am a very very low volume and discreet provider, and you can rest assured that you will be very well taken care of during our time together. Just be ready because as a highly sought after companion, I will endeavour to engage you in a most natural yet enticing and alluring experience that you will remember for years to come.

Come spend some time with me and try the "Charlotte Experience” for yourself.

Quick Facts

Service style: Low volume GFE provider
    Incall Location: Toronto Financial District Private Incall Only
    GFE Incall/Outcall Rate: $400/h $700/2h $1000/3 h For Outcall to YYZ, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Downtown. For Brampton and Oakville (min 2 h appt) Add $100 for outcall fee
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Height: 5'4
    Bust: 34B
    Grooming: Completely bare (lasered)
    Smoker/Drinker/Drug Use: No, never any
    Incall/Outcall: Both
    Availability?: By prebooked appointment preferred - rush fee for appts requested less than 6 hours in advance
    Available To Couples?: Yes
    Restrictions: No PSE, BDSM or fetish, NO ROUGH PLAY
    Screening?: References (within 1 year) or personal screening with LinkedIn or ID with terb handle and cell number
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @MsCharlotteX

Where ecstasy awaits,

Charlotte Edwards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Outcalls available between Aug 11-30th with prebooking

N/A Labour Day Weekend Aug 31-Sept 2

1 hour minimum Outcall to Mississauga, Etobicoke, YYZ, Downtown,
    2h minimum Outcall to Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, North York, Markham
    3h minimum Outcall to Burlington, KW, Hamilton and Niagara
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GFE Rates for Outcall to YYZ, Etobicoke, Mississauga, and Downtown:
    I visit Upscale hotels or upscale residences only. No run down budget/by the hour motels for safety reasons.

$400/h
    $550/90 min
    $700/2 h
    $1000/3 h
    $1200/4 h
    $1400/5 h
    For Brampton and Oakville (min 2 h appt) Add $100 for outcall fee

For all bookings prebooking is necessary and screening applies, include your name, age, reference OR linked in profile OR govt ID photo, cell number, date, time & duration requested No text apps are accepted unless you have 2 recent reputable independent provider references. Use the contact form on my website www.CharlotteEdwards.ca or Email me all the required info to [email protected]

Email preferred [email protected]
    Last edited by Charlotte.Edwards; 08-11-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Charlotte Edwards Your Sensual Courtesan Companion
    For Gents 35+ Downtown Toronto Incall or Outcall to GTA by appt Aug 8-30 [N/A Aug 31-Sept 2]
    Email: BookCharlotteEdw[email protected] Prebooking is essential
    Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via terb PM.

I'm available this week gents xoxo. Prebooking is always best. $100 rush fee for appts requested with less than 6 hours in advance.

I visit Upscale hotels or upscale residences only. No run down budget/by the hour motels for safety reasons.

GFE Outcall Rate: $400/h $700/2h $1000/3 h For Outcall to YYZ, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Downtown. For Brampton and Oakville (min 2 h appt) Add $100 for outcall fee

For Gents 35+ Downtown Toronto Incall or Outcall to GTA by appt Aug 8-30 [N/A Aug 31-Sept 2]
    Email: [email protected] Prebooking is essential
    Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via terb PM.

I'm available this week gents xoxo. Prebooking is always best. $100 rush fee for appts requested with less than 6 hours in advance.

GFE Outcall Rate: $400/h $700/2h $1000/3 h For Outcall to YYZ, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Downtown. For Brampton and Oakville (min 2 h appt) Add $100 for outcall fee

Booking Friday through next week

Prebooking is always best. $100 rush fee for appts requested with less than 6 hours in advance.

Booking Friday through next week

Prebooking is always best. $100 rush fee for appts requested with less than 6 hours in advance.