Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlotte Edwards Your GFE Companion Outcalls to YYZ, Mississauga, Etobicoke & More

Booking Sept 13-20th and 23-30

Charlotte Edwards Your Sensual Courtesan Companion
    For Gents 35+ Downtown Toronto Incall or Outcall to GTA by appt Oct 15-17, 21-31
    Email: [email protected] Prebooking is essential
    Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via terb PM.

Booking Sept 14-20th and 23-30

Prebooking is always best. $100 rush fee for appts requested with less than 6 hours in advance. Minimum 3 hours notice is required to prepare and commute for you. I'm not ready 24/7.

I visit Upscale hotels or upscale residences only. No run down budget/by the hour motels for safety reasons.

GFE Outcall Rate: $550/90min $700/2h $1000/3 h For Outcall to YYZ, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Downtown. For Brampton and Oakville (min 2 h appt) Add $100 for outcall fee
    Last edited by Charlotte.Edwards; 09-30-2019 at 07:28 PM.

For Gents 35+ Downtown Toronto Incall or Outcall to GTA by appt Oct 15-17, 21-31
    Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via terb PM.

Booking Sept 17-20th and 23-30

Prebooking is always best. $100 rush fee for appts requested with less than 6 hours in advance. Minimum 3 hours notice is required to prepare and commute for you. I'm not ready 24/7.

I visit Upscale hotels or upscale residences only. No run down budget/by the hour motels for safety reasons.

GFE Outcall Rate: $550/90min $700/2h $1000/3 h For Outcall to YYZ, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Downtown. For Brampton and Oakville (min 2 h appt) Add $100 for outcall fee

Booking Sept 17-20th and 23-30

Booking Sept 19-20th and 23-30

Last edited by Charlotte.Edwards; 09-30-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Booking Sept 19-20th and 23-30

Last edited by Charlotte.Edwards; 09-30-2019 at 07:26 PM.

I'm off for the weekend

Booking Sept 23-30

Booking Sept 23-30

Booking Sept 23-30

Sept 26 some availabiliy left
    Sept 27 Booked
    Sept 28 Available
    Sept 29 Booked
    Sept 30 Available
    Oct 1 Available
    Oct 2 Available

Last edited by Charlotte.Edwards; 09-30-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Sept 27 Booked
    Sept 28 Available
    Sept 29 Booked
    Sept 30 Available
    Oct 1 Available
    Oct 2 Available

Booking Sept 30-Oct 4
    N/A Oct 5/6

Booking Oct 1-Oct 4
    N/A Oct 5/6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Downtown Incalls available between Oct 12-17 and 21-31 with prebooking

Not Available Oct 18-20

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Downtown Incalls available between Oct 13-17 and 21-31 with prebooking

Not Available Oct 18-20

Downtown Incalls available between Oct 14-17 and 21-31 with prebooking

Not Available Oct 18-20

Downtown Toronto Financial District Incall near Simcoe/Richmond Outcalls to GTA
    Days posted are available for prebookings as I am not available last minute.
    *Known/prescreened clients can book with 3+ hours notice when i'm available

Downtown Incalls available between Oct 15-17 and 21-31 with prebooking

Not Available Oct 18-20

Downtown Incalls available between Oct 16-17 and 21-31 with prebooking

Not Available Oct 18-20

Downtown Incalls available between Oct 21 - Nov 1 with prebooking

Not Available Oct 18-20

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12