Thread: 💋💦⭐BRAY⭐💋💦 Let Me Be Your Private Guide To Exploring Toronto. NEW PICS📸

💋💦⭐BRAY⭐💋💦 Let Me Be Your Private Guide To Exploring Toronto. NEW PICS📸

Today is the day …MEET BRAY!

Enjoy some of my NEWEST video stimulation: https://vimeo.com/user76535675

Visit my discreet downtown location in the heart of Toronto!
    www.brayforaday.com
    [email protected]

This is an exciting time for Toronto and finally the hot weather is here that just makes me want to bare a little less and explore a little more!

Visiting Toronto For the first time? Let me be your private concierge!

If you have seen my ads before but haven’t booked with me, now is your chance! There is a likelihood I will be quite busy this Summer., so let’s take all the opportunity to get acquainted and make memories!

For those who have yet to meet me: I am down to earth and easy to talk to. I like our experience to feel genuine for both of us, that is why I prefer extended dates when possible (time to connect before we connect if you know what I mean ;-) ), and I don’t offer half hour sessions. 1 hour is an absolute minimum.

I am a woman in my mid thirties. I am University educated and have a full time career outside of Bray. I have a keen interest in the arts and love to keep fit doing yoga or anything that involves water. (I love to scuba dive!)

Best known for my great sense of humour and nurturing, fun and frisky personality, I stand at 5’ 7” and have an athletic build with a few curves in all the right places. At the moment I have a great tan, which brings out my bright green eyes and big kissable lips even more!

WARNING: I love to laugh and to make people laugh. I take my job seriously, but I always find a bit of levity helps ease any nerves.

Toronto Rate: $350/hour, 2 for $650

Extended Date Options:

Full Day with Bray (24hrs):
    – $3400

Overnight(14 hrs) or 9hr day with Bray:
    – $2500

5 Hour Dinner Date:
    – $1500

3 Hour Cocktail Date:
    – $900

Care to double your pleasure?

@ladykay054 & I make the sweetest of duo partners who will surely make you melt into the our hands...

If you would like to see what other people have said about me, there are many reviews on this forum or here: https://www.brayforaday.com/testimonials

I encourage you to peruse my site (www.brayforaday.com) and if you feel we are a good match, please get in touch.

Until we meet again....
    Last edited by Bray; 07-18-2019 at 11:54 AM.