Thread: 💜NICOLE UNDERWOOD 💜Sophisticated, Sexy & Sweet 💜July GTA Tour

💜NICOLE UNDERWOOD 💜Sophisticated, Sexy & Sweet 💜July GTA Tour

Hey there, Gentleman!

If we haven't yet had the opportunity to become acquainted, please allow me the pleasure of introducing myself. I'm your sophisticated, sexy & sweet Nicole Underwood, mentored by the legendary Angel Monroe!

Please feel free to check out my website and twitter account at:

https://www.nicounderwood.com/

https://twitter.com/NicoUnderwood18

Schedule

I'm so excited to be returning to Toronto again for my July GTA Tour. You can anticipate meeting me on following upcoming days:

Saturday, July 27th - 5pm - Midnight (or later)

Sunday, July 28th - 10am - Midnight (or later)

Monday, July 29th - 10am - Midnight (or later)

Tuesday, July 30th - 10am - Midnight (or later)

Wednesday, July 31 - 8am - 3pm

Please fill out the form located on my website (https://www.nicounderwood.com/schedule-contact) to inquire about meeting with me.

Sophisticated

I’ve always thrived off of intellectual conversations that offer the deepest of connections. I also adore the excitement of getting to know another as we immerse ourselves in flirtation and excitement. A string of conversation that will ignite your heart with intrigue, fun-loving banter, and billowing laughter.

Sexy

I'm empowered by my sexuality and would love for us to wrap ourselves in the ecstasy of each other’s essence. I am passionate, seductive, and willfully determined to learn what pleases you most and to provided you with pleasure on all of the physical, emotional, and psychological levels that intimacy has to offer. I hope that you choose to take my hand and lead me on this adventure with you. Let’s allow our chemistry to naturally unfold. Leaving me breathless and blissful. Leaving you pleasured and euphoric.

Sweet

At first glance, I’m the innocent girl you might expect to be timid, though you should never judge a book by it’s cover. It won’t take you long to realize that my gentle feminine features and infectious smile conceal the extroverted, witty flirt inside me that will keep you coming back for more. My gentle heart, down-to-earth nature and positive attitude will invite you to feel comfortable and at ease in my presence. My empathic personality will make it effortless for us to connect and for you to feel the freedom to wear your heart on your sleeve.

Specifics

Hair Colour: Purple

Eye Colour: Green/Hazel

Height: 5’0”

Weight: 115 LBS

Bust Size: 32 DDD

Body Type: Average/Curvy

All Natural

Irish/French Canadian

Education Level: Graduate Degree

Non-Smoker

Social Drinker

Bi-Sexual

Rates & Services

If what pleases you is a short rendezvous or ravishing encounter with myself, or if you’re feeling more adventurous and looking to fulfill a fantasy, I thoroughly enjoy the intimacy that one can only experience under a woman’s touch. I am more than happy to either join a couple longing to spice things up or to mingle with another reputable professional companion.

1 hr - $300
    1.5 hrs - $450
    2 hrs - $600
    3 hrs - $880
    4 hrs - $1,000
    6 hrs - $1,500
    8 hrs - $2,000
    Couples - Regular Rate + $200

Last edited by NicoleUnderwood; 07-16-2019 at 10:43 AM.

I'm really looking forward to meeting some new gentlemen!

And by sexy, I mean naughty...

Let's have some laughs together... without any clothes on!

A little sneak peek never hurt anybody

Some say I'm silly, some say I'm sensual...It's in your hands to discover both sides of me!

Looking forward to some duo's with my favourite woman, my favourite female companion, the lovely Angel Monroe!

Only 10 more days away!!

Just over here flaunting a few of my greatest assets...

Take me and take me with you in the morning!

Last edited by NicoleUnderwood; 07-22-2019 at 11:24 AM.

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL I COMMENCE MY JULY TOUR!!

Book an unforgettable SEXperience with me through my website:

https://www.nicounderwood.com/

Looking forward to meeting some new gentlemen in a few days and getting a little deeper with others that I've already had the pleasure of getting to know on very intimate levels!