Thread: Jaime @ Pickering Angels (one of the best)

Jaime @ Pickering Angels (one of the best)

Jaime is an absolute stunning beauty. Her body is heavenly (could easily be a model with her physique) and her personality and soft touch are unmatched. She gives a wonderful massage and her down to earth demeaner is extremely pleasing. I have seen her many times and always thoroughly enjoy my time with this lovely woman.

If you want a great experience with a wonderful individual, I highly recommend seeing Jaime at Pickering Angels.

dont you find the rooms there kinda shilly?

Blog Entries
    I've never been here. What are the rules? What's the rate for bbbj if available?

Blog Entries
    She used to be Taylor at Allure. Very good reviews of her at Allure. Her faithful customers have even made the long trek to see her at PA. So thanks for the review. She has to be on our radar now.

have you guys ever seen the new girl Boraslavabate? She's a ruskie - really big hands, a moustache kind of, has that bird poop thing on her head, kinda like Gorbachev. Anyway, If you want a great experience with a wonderful individual, I highly recommend seeing Boraslavabate at Pickering Angels.

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^^^^????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    ^^^^^^^^????????????????????????????
    Right??? What’s that all about?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Participant View Post
    Right??? What’s that all about?
    have you guys ever seen the new girl Boraslavabate? She's a ruskie - really big hands, a moustache kind of, has that bird poop thing on her head, kinda like Gorbachev. Anyway, If you want a great experience with a wonderful individual, I highly recommend seeing Boraslavabate at Pickering Angels.
    Maybe you can explain who she is and provide us with a link. I would like to see her based on this post!!!

omg, @participant, i was playing off the earlier comment where the person said, "Dont you find the rooms there kinda shilly?" Ok just because you both don't understand what i was going for - i'm not so sure that Mackman's review is credible. Isn't the golden rule that if your very first post is a positive review it's a shill? come on.

Occasional User
    Quote Originally Posted by tresfun View Post
    omg, @participant, i was playing off the earlier comment where the person said, "Dont you find the rooms there kinda shilly?" Ok just because you both don't understand what i was going for - i'm not so sure that Mackman's review is credible. Isn't the golden rule that if your very first post is a positive review it's a shill? come on.
    ESPECIALLY when the reviewer JUST joined and gave the review. Not saying it couldn't happen but I am more likely to say Hi Jaime!!!!
    Just One Person's Opinion

I vote "shill" too. But could go for

new girl Boraslavabate? She's a ruskie - really big hands, a moustache kind of, has that bird poop thing on her head, kinda like Gorbachev. Anyway, ...

But so far only tresfun has had any fun with her at PA. hmmm...

Blog Entries
    Mackman, keep up the good reviews. There is no way she is a shill, as she has already been reviewed while she worked at PA and Lavilla Spa. She used to be Taylor at Allure, then joined PA as Chloe and then had a name change to Jaime:

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ghlight=taylor

So maybe Homo Erectus and the rest of the good reviewer are also a "shill" like Mackman for posting good reviews of the same MPA. Wow.
    But if the rest of those who make those accusations bother to do some research, then they can get the true picture. There are numerous good reviews of her in the Toronto Massage Section.

Clearly there are variant criteria that make a shill a shill. A good provider with good reviews does not a priori preclude a shill from being a shill.

Blog Entries
    In conspiracy terms: "A Shill is a person who is pretending to agree with a conspiracy and intentionally circulates false information or acts totally insane in an effort to discredit said conspiracy. Shills are often thought to be hired by the government but don't necessarily have to be."

This information is far from being false. It could be remotely possible that OP is the individual being reviewed. But my experience yesterday with Jaime was absolutely in line with what was posted by OP.
    Great body, a pretty face and wonderful service and time spent with her, that is expected from a MPA.

Jamie a.ka Taylor has a terb handle. Mackman is not it

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the information, and clarifying that OP is not Jaime. Although, you only have 3 posts, it does not matter, but I hope that you are also not accused of also being a shill.

No he's not.

Blog Entries
    Jaime has some new pictures on the site. They are sexy and accurate photos.