Thread: 💜NICOLE UNDERWOOD 💜Sophisticated, Sexy & Sweet 💜June GTA Tour

💜NICOLE UNDERWOOD 💜Sophisticated, Sexy & Sweet 💜June GTA Tour

Hey there, Handsome!

If you sadly missed my introduction in April, please allow me the pleasure of introducing myself to you right now! I'm the one and only Nicole Underwood, mentored by the legendary Angel Monroe!

Please feel free to peruse my website at:
    https://www.nicounderwood.com/
    In doing so, I hope that you may feel a little closer to me so that I may have the opportunity to feel a little closer to you too!

I’m the perfect combination of sophisticated, sexy and sweet, just you wait and see!

Sophisticated

I’ve always thrived off of intellectual conversations that offer the deepest of connections. I also adore the excitement of getting to know another as we immerse ourselves in flirtation and excitement. A string of conversation that will ignite your heart with intrigue, fun-loving banter, and billowing laughter.

Sexy

I'm empowered by my sexuality and would love for us to wrap ourselves in the ecstasy of each other’s essence. I am passionate, seductive, and willfully determined to learn what pleases you most and to provided you with pleasure on all of the physical, emotional, and psychological levels that intimacy has to offer. I hope that you choose to take my hand and lead me on this adventure with you. Let’s allow our chemistry to naturally unfold. Leaving me breathless and blissful. Leaving you pleasured and euphoric.

Sweet

At first glance, I’m the innocent girl you might expect to be timid, though you should never judge a book by it’s cover. It won’t take you long to realize that my gentle feminine features and infectious smile conceal the extroverted, witty flirt inside me that will keep you coming back for more. My gentle heart, down-to-earth nature and positive attitude will invite you to feel comfortable and at ease in my presence. My empathic personality will make it effortless for us to connect and for you to feel the freedom to wear your heart on your sleeve.

Specifics

Hair Colour: Purple

Eye Colour: Green/Hazel

Height: 5’0”

Weight: 115 LBS

Bust Size: 32 DDD

Body Type: Average/Curvy

All Natural

Irish/French Canadian

Education Level: Graduate Degree

Non-Smoker

Social Drinker

Bi-Sexual

Rates & Services

If what pleases you is a short rendezvous or ravishing encounter with myself, or if you’re feeling more adventurous and looking to fulfill a fantasy, I thoroughly enjoy the intimacy that one can only experience under a woman’s touch. I am more than happy to either join a couple longing to spice things up or to mingle with another reputable professional companion.

1 hr - $300
    1.5 hrs - $450
    2 hrs - $600
    3 hrs - $880
    4 hrs - $1,000
    6 hrs - $1,500
    8 hrs - $2,000
    Couples - Regular Rate + $200

Schedule

I will be visiting Downtown Toronto on the following upcoming days. Please fill out the form located on my website (https://www.nicounderwood.com/schedule-contact) to inquire about meeting with me.

Saturday, June 15th - 9pm - Midnight (or later)

Sunday, June 16th - 11am - Midnight (or later)

Monday, June 17th - 11am - Midnight (or later)
    Last edited by NicoleUnderwood; 06-13-2019 at 08:27 AM.

"Nicole has quite the disarming personality. I'm usually shy and very reserved when it comes to first-time meetings, but she put me in my comfort zone."
    -thedollarbill

"Nicole is exactly as her photos indicate. She is a tiny (5 ft) bundle of joyful energy with a curvy athletic body. She has small frame DDs and a cute bum. Her well coiffed purple hair completes an edgy but sophisticated look."
    -Boob guy

Only 2 1/2 weeks until I arrive in Toronto! Book some time with me as soon as possible before my schedule fills up!

Contact Me Through Terb

Hey Gentlemen,

Feel free to direct message me on on terb as well if you're interested in meeting with me!

Only 9 more days!

ONLY 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY JUNE TORONTO TOUR!! Book a SEXperience with me before my availability runs out!

My website is currently password protected. If you'd like to view it, the password is: sexwork

Tomorrow is the day!! I'll be downtown Toronto until Monday evening, so let's set something up and have an amazing SEXperience together!