Thread: Babcock Dies

Blog Entries

Condolences to his family and friends.

What causes pancreatic cancer? This is the same cancer that struck Alex Trebek, Patrick Swayze, Michael Landon, etc.

shack you lazarone, I almost shit my pants.

Luciano Pavarotti died within 2 years of being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. His fate wasn't that much of a surprise, he abused his body to maintain his voice. The others are a mystery.

I feel bad for Rob Babcock, like JFJ he wasn't allowed to run the Raptors as he saw fit. Is he the one who swung the Vince Carter for Zo Mourning deal, my memory eludes me. Like JFJ he got thrown under a cement truck by The All Highest. He deserved better, RIP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post
    shack you lazarone, I almost shit my pants.
    Luciano Pavarotti died within 2 years of being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. His fate wasn't that much of a surprise, he abused his body to maintain his voice. The others are a mystery.
    And it took my sister as well 2 years ago. Evidently there is a genetic marker that links certain breast cancers with the pancreatic. She lasted about 7 months from the date of the diagnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    And it took my sister as well 2 years ago. Evidently there is a genetic marker that links certain breast cancers with the pancreatic. She lasted about 7 months from the date of the diagnosis.
    Sorry to hear that shack.

Blog Entries
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    I have too much experience with cancer, I've seen what the terminal stage looks like. People should have the right to die with dignity.

I lost a sister to leukemia, shack I sense your pain.

Holy shit, saw this in the sports section and though Mike Babcock had died. Still terrible obviously

Before you ask, the scene is called "Nicole Aniston - Night Time Romance".

Unfortunately pancreatic cancer is one of the cancers not easily screened for and not often detected early and in time.
    By the time it is detected, it has long spread to other parts of the body, becoming untreatable and fatal.
    Happened to someone at work.
    Diagnosis took both him and us by surprise.
    After the diagnosis, he was gone within a matter of weeks.
    Life is supposed to be like a penis ---simple, relaxed and hanging freely.

Itís the women who make it hard.