Thread: Gold stocks. Any thoughts?

Gold stocks. Any thoughts?

I have played gold stocks for 30 years. They have never done me wrong. Many hate them because they dont know how to play them and they listen to the guests on BNN too much. I once around 1997 picked up Eldorado Gold at $.25 cents. Yep a quarter. It went to over $20 ten years later. I unfortunately sold it at around $3.00. I still did well, BUT. Eldorado has been my Mistress for over 20 years. It has been my favourite stock and she has never let me down. I picked up Eldorado this time just before the 5/1 consolidation. I picked up 150,000 shares @$.75. And after the consolidation I had 30,000. Well the 150,000 @ $.75 cost me $112,500 plus broker fees at TD. Well I sold them end of March at $6.75. I picked up a nice profit of $90,000. That is the reason Eldorado is my favourite and I call her my mistress. I was so happy I had a heck of a weekend. I saw Stunning Miella, Bianca White, Celina Banks and a couple agency girls. I was totally beat. But I toasted Eldorado Gold every time. The ladies had no idea WTF I was talking about. LOL.

Would like to hear anyone’s thought on the gold sector.

How's Bre-ex doing these days?

I may still have some sitting in an old account somewhere.

[QUOTE=Indiana;6384786]How's Bre-ex doing these days?

I may still have some sitting in an old account somewhere.[/QUOT
    LMAO!!! You are kidding right. If you can check out the movie ‘Gold’

[QUOTE=Iceman2316;6384912]
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    How's Bre-ex doing these days?

I may still have some sitting in an old account somewhere.[/QUOT
    LMAO!!! You are kidding right. If you can check out the movie ‘Gold’
    Not kidding.

My Golden Girls have all done me well this year
    Eldorado Gold- ELD/TSX UP 60% +
    Yamana Gold - YRI/TSX UP 30% +
    Kinross Gold - K/TSX UP 30% +
    B2 Gold -BTO/TSX UP 25% +

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman2316 View Post
    I have played gold stocks for 30 years. They have never done me wrong. Many hate them because they dont know how to play them and they listen to the guests on BNN too much. I once around 1997 picked up Eldorado Gold at $.25 cents. Yep a quarter. It went to over $20 ten years later. I unfortunately sold it at around $3.00. I still did well, BUT. Eldorado has been my Mistress for over 20 years. It has been my favourite stock and she has never let me down. I picked up Eldorado this time just before the 5/1 consolidation. I picked up 150,000 shares @$.75. And after the consolidation I had 30,000. Well the 150,000 @ $.75 cost me $112,500 plus broker fees at TD. Well I sold them end of March at $6.75. I picked up a nice profit of $90,000. That is the reason Eldorado is my favourite and I call her my mistress. I was so happy I had a heck of a weekend. I saw Stunning Miella, Bianca White, Celina Banks and a couple agency girls. I was totally beat. But I toasted Eldorado Gold every time. The ladies had no idea WTF I was talking about. LOL.

Would like to hear anyone’s thought on the gold sector.
    Same for me, for about 20 years. Nowadays I mostly sell covered calls.
    The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

Are you using TA or fundamentals to time your entries?

This is a very good channel if you want to learn about Technical Analyses of charts. Here is the latest one they did on gold:

This is a follow up to previous video from yesterday. This one is today's TA for gold.

Here is an interesting article about where Gold price is heading.

https://moneyweek.com/509662/gold-is...-price-target/

I have stocks In gold pm me if interested