Thread: Marijuana stocks

Marijuana stocks

Happy Sunday everyone. I am just wondering if anyone has anything to say about any marijuana stocks?
    I currently have three and I have a good amount of shares of each.
    Aurora Cannabis ACB/TSX
    Auxly Cannabis XLY/TSX-V
    FSD Pharma HUGE/CN

I am hoping in time each will 5-10 times their current prices.

Asian Taste Tester :)
    I also have Aurora and Auxly as well as some others.

It's amazing some of the products that will be coming out in the near future. Lots of skin care products, vegan stuff, etc.

My thought is 2 or 3 of these companies will easily get over a $100 a share price but probably in 3 to 5 years time. Problem is which companies will get to that price level is too hard to determine now as marijuana stocks is in infancy stage.
    I JUST WANT A LITTLE SAMPLE.....PROMISE I'LL GIVE IT RIGHT BACK

Quote Originally Posted by asian_sampler View Post
    I also have Aurora and Auxly as well as some others.

It's amazing some of the products that will be coming out in the near future. Lots of skin care products, vegan stuff, etc.

My thought is 2 or 3 of these companies will easily get over a $100 a share price but probably in 3 to 5 years time. Problem is which companies will get to that price level is too hard to determine now as marijuana stocks is in infancy stage.
    I do think in time these three will fly. I will continue to add to my holdings. I think you will see more being added to the NASDAQ. Once that happens it will peak more US interest and money.

i also have some aurora , and also choom.

Aurora scares me.
    Huge number of outstanding shares.
    Way too diluted.

I bought into nextleaf (OILS) at 32 cents. It just had a huge run and I bought more in at 60 cents.

They have patented technology for extraction of oils. Apparently its significantly light years ahead of the competition.

Once license approval is granted by health Canada this stock will soar like superman. I sold all my cannabis plays for this.

The US patents are even crazier. Can't believe they got those.

Sell everything and buy Pioneer Aviation.

FSD Pharma would have been a good buy on Friday and sell on Monday. Up 25% this morning.