Thread: Review: Selena at Brass Club

all posts are fictional
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Review: Selena at Brass Club

Well, I think I found my new favourite. If you guys follow my posts and know how many girls I see in a year you’ll know this is saying a lot. The fact that it’s an MA as well who practices within MA bounds will also tell you a lot. In a word...awesome.

Caveat: I’m not a spring chicken anymore so I find that the older I get, I start to appreciate women like fine wine or scotch: quality over quantity, and lovely Selena is one lady who’s to be savoured.

I booked with her when Jessica sent me some sneak preview pics one day. I was instantly intrigued. See for yourself, just perfect...
    http://www.brassclub.ca/team/selena-2/

I started following her on twitter (@selenabrass123) and sent a couple of DMs. She answered in a timely manner and a rapport was instantly established. She’s sweet, a little naughty, and her intelligence shines through. She’s a UO student so her working hours are sparse, so book ahead if you can. I set up an appointment via the BC booking tool and showed up at the right time. It’s always fun leave the real world, ride the elevator up to the 4th floor and instantly be transported to the magical world of hot women when the doors open lol. Jessica was as gracious as ever in greeting me and the cappuccino never tasted better.

When Selena walked into the room I was smitten. She looks exactly like her pics. She’s about 5’2”, no tattoos, piercings with enhanced D cups that suit her body perfectly. We broken the ice with some small talk (she has a cute Montreal French accent), then into the shower where she soaped me up and treated me to some dfk. Sometimes someone just ticks all the right boxes and I instantly felt a connection. One thing led to another in the shower and she took matters in her own hands and delivered a spectacular standing O. Wow...

After a short recovery time and some laughs we dried off and went to the bed. Now thoroughly relaxed she treated me an amazing massage. What a novel idea: happy beginning followed by a relaxing massage. I felt like a king. Once we have reached the end of my appointed time she whispered to me that it was time to wash things off so back to the shower again where more dfk was enjoyed and she tried to give me SOG 2, but alas my age won the day and I declined her enthusiastic effort.

Overall I had a great time. For you guys into spending quality time in the presence of a true beauty with a banging body and a demure personality to match, you have to give her a try.

Repeat? Definitely.
    #MTGA

Blog Entries
    She's amazing.
    Other than myself, I was surprised no one else +1 her for her 1st month.

I've been alternating between Selena at Brass and Lily at CMJ.

all posts are fictional
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asuran View Post
    She's amazing.

Oh right, I’ll get on it.
    #MTGA

I agree. She's as close to a perfect 10 as you can get! Amazing attitude too.

Quote Originally Posted by asuran View Post
    She's amazing.

I gave her a +1 and have also repeated. In short hot, smart, seeet and sensual.

Something doesn't add up here. I counted 4 unique positive and also one repeat but she has only +3 in our GFE MA list
    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...eviews)/page16
    #MTGA is #MakeTerbGreatAgain https://twitter.com/Ottawa_Maseeker

GFE MA history from deleted thread. Just search for name in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maseeker View Post
    Something doesn't add up here. I counted 4 unique positive and also one repeat but she has only +3 in our GFE MA list
    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...eviews)/page16
    I know I was the first +1... page 10 post 218
    maurice93 was the 2nd... page 14 post 332
    pool was the 3rd... page page 15 post 347

maybe a few non-public votes through pm that you forgot??

I merely pointed out that there are 4 reviewers in this thread but only 3 votes in the gfe MA list.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maseeker View Post
    I merely pointed out that there are 4 reviewers in this thread but only 3 votes in the gfe MA list.
    Lol
    Right
    @Ironsman1, missing your vote.

I do notice she gets booked up from time to time.

After seeing her sexy pictures on the Brass club advertisements. I contacted her via Twitter and chatted a bit. But it was Poolasaurus review that got me interested. Today I had the opportunity to see her as she was free when I was, so I booked an hour with her. When I got to the club I was show to my room. A few minutes later she arrived at the door and entered. I was presently surprised, I knew she had a great body from her pictures, but she had a beautiful face with big eyes. She is a 5'2" and a total spinner with very shapely enhanced breast. She had on a very sexy 2 piece black outfit that showed off her body well. She came and gave me a hug and a kiss and we chatted for a a few minutes, while she started the shower. As she disrobed, she displayed a very sexy body so I came up for another hug and kiss. She is from a mixed race background that was interesting, but will let her tell you herself. We went into the shower and she was a lot of fun in there also. hands were roaming free and more kissing and sexy hugs were to be had.
    Could have stayed the whole session, but I wanted to experience what she could do on the table. So I got into position, she uses plenty of oil and and gives a pretty good massage. After a while I offered to give her a massage, which she appreciated. She said that she doesn't get many offers of massage. Don't know why guys don't offer more, but it's there loss. Soon it was my turn for the rest of massage, I asked her for some body slides, both regular and reverse. She looks great from all angles and she was busy teasing me the whole time.
    She has this sexy little moan when she is enjoying herself. We chatted through out the session and I found out her career aspirations and found her to be very intelligent. She is very GFE, creative and all with MA bounds. She is very good with her hands and has various techniques to keep me aroused. But after a long tease, I finally exploded, she cleaned me up and she started the shower again. More fun int the shower as we cleaned up. Got dressed as we chatted a bit more. Then she led me out to face the rain and traffic. But I left relax and in a good mood.
    This is one of the best sessions with a new MA that I've had this year so far. I think that she will be very successful in this industry. She is beautiful, sexy and enjoys her work. I will return.

Quote Originally Posted by ottawaguy1 View Post
    After seeing her sexy pictures on the Brass club advertisements. I contacted her via Twitter and chatted a bit. But it was Poolasaurus review that got me interested. Today I had the opportunity to see her as she was free when I was, so I booked an hour with her. When I got to the club I was show to my room. A few minutes later she arrived at the door and entered. I was presently surprised, I knew she had a great body from her pictures, but she had a beautiful face with big eyes. She is a 5'2" and a total spinner with very shapely enhanced breast. She had on a very sexy 2 piece black outfit that showed off her body well. She came and gave me a hug and a kiss and we chatted for a a few minutes, while she started the shower. As she disrobed, she displayed a very sexy body so I came up for another hug and kiss. She is from a mixed race background that was interesting, but will let her tell you herself. We went into the shower and she was a lot of fun in there also. hands were roaming free and more kissing and sexy hugs were to be had.
    Could have stayed the whole session, but I wanted to experience what she could do on the table. So I got into position, she uses plenty of oil and and gives a pretty good massage. After a while I offered to give her a massage, which she appreciated. She said that she doesn't get many offers of massage. Don't know why guys don't offer more, but it's there loss. Soon it was my turn for the rest of massage, I asked her for some body slides, both regular and reverse. She looks great from all angles and she was busy teasing me the whole time.
    She has this sexy little moan when she is enjoying herself. We chatted through out the session and I found out her career aspirations and found her to be very intelligent. She is very GFE, creative and all with MA bounds. She is very good with her hands and has various techniques to keep me aroused. But after a long tease, I finally exploded, she cleaned me up and she started the shower again. More fun int the shower as we cleaned up. Got dressed as we chatted a bit more. Then she led me out to face the rain and traffic. But I left relax and in a good mood.
    This is one of the best sessions with a new MA that I've had this year so far. I think that she will be very successful in this industry. She is beautiful, sexy and enjoys her work. I will return.

looks like BREASTS to me, not breast like in every review you post.

I also hope you ASKED for her PERMISSION to post her pictures in here

Hey Randall,

Easy to forget a single 's' when beautiful bewbs are on the brain and Selena reposted the review on her Twitter too, so maybe a bit harsh in criticism here for a pretty factual review by Ottawaguy for Selena. Why so critical here, maybe he had a favorite breast? Lol.

My only curiosity is how Ottawaguy managed to get 16k Twitter followers! But then saw the tweet bots retweeted. To each their own I guess in Twitter world

https://twitter.com/SomeguyOttawa/st...094730752?s=19

Time for a little chocolate bunny to sweeten up maybe? Happy Easter.