Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Julianne Assange Arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    Why quote Trump when I stated I support Assange.
    Of course you support Assange because you are a Trump lackey and time after time you prove this with your posts. Trump supporters do give support for Assange as the information he has leaked which were information that were obtained via hacking were beneficial to Trump. If you were truly a Sanders supporter you would distance yourself from Assange and this type of behaviour. But we know you can't and won't since you are a Trump lackey.

"Assange offered to hack passwords in a US Department of Defense computer system for Chelsea Manning to facilitate continued leaks of tens of thousands of highly classified military and intelligence documents concerning the early days of the Iraq War. Hacking — even by a journalist — is no more protected under the law than breaking and entering."

Assange is nothing but a Russian puppet. It is known that Wikileaks/Assange has a lot more damaging information on Russia that some are tied to Trump but they haven't been released. One needs to ask oneself why hasn't Wikileaks released the information on Russia?

Cue Butler the Trump lackey.

Quote Originally Posted by doggystyle99 View Post
    Of course you support Assange because you are a Trump lackey and time after time you prove this with your posts. Trump supporters do give support for Assange as the information he has leaked which were information that were obtained via hacking were beneficial to Trump. If you were truly a Sanders supporter you would distance yourself from Assange and this type of behaviour. But we know you can't and won't since you are a Trump lackey.

"Assange offered to hack passwords in a US Department of Defense computer system for Chelsea Manning to facilitate continued leaks of tens of thousands of highly classified military and intelligence documents concerning the early days of the Iraq War. Hacking even by a journalist is no more protected under the law than breaking and entering."

Assange is nothing but a Russian puppet. It is known that Wikileaks/Assange has a lot more damaging information on Russia that some are tied to Trump but they haven't been released. One needs to ask oneself why hasn't Wikileaks released the information on Russia?

Cue Butler the Trump lackey.
    If it's "known" then they mst know what the information is. Or it's just alot of hot air.

And the Dems were just fine when Wiki realeased the Iraq papers. To the point of commuting Chelsea sentence.

Now they are hot for her again to get to Assange. Why? Because he had the gall to print the truth about Hillary Clinton and her rigging of the Primary.

To use your own type of wording. Now Cue Doggie the Hillarybot to defend her actions.........

You are a one trick pony. And completely naive to the works of Washington. You have fallen for the divide and conquer tactics of the Dem/GoP as they continue to rape the American taxpayer.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

If it's "known" then they mst know what the information is. Or it's just alot of hot air.

And the Dems were just fine when Wiki realeased the Iraq papers. To the point of commuting Chelsea sentence.

Now they are hot for her again to get to Assange. Why? Because he had the gall to print the truth about Hillary Clinton and her rigging of the Primary.

To use your own type of wording. Now Cue Doggie the Hillarybot to defend her actions.........

You are a one trick pony. And completely naive to the works of Washington. You have fallen for the divide and conquer tactics of the Dem/GoP as they continue to rape the American taxpayer.
    These people are not naive. They're just partisan whores.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Why didn't he have the gall to print the information on Russia? The only naivete there is exists in your simple mind that you can not see the links between Assange/Wikileaks/Russia you've been brainwashed by your not so called MSM like Fox News and other right wing pundits where you get most of your talking points from.

Why didn't he have the gall to print the information on Russia? The only naivete there is exists in your simple mind that you can not see the links between Assange/Wikileaks/Russia you've been brainwashed by your not so called MSM like Fox News and other right wing pundits where you get most of your talking points from.
    Why. Well first of all what proof do you have that he has information?

Why. Well first of all what proof do you have that he has information?
    I am going to put this question under the category of trolling or hoping that you are kidding.
    On the other hand if it is a serious question, well as usual you lack the knowledge of the facts to make an informed and rational judgement on the matter, not that has ever stopped you in the past from posting your personal opinions on these types of matters that you have no clue about and make it look like it's an informed decision.
    Let me know which category it should be filed under?

I am going to put this question under the category of trolling or hoping that you are kidding.
    On the other hand if it is a serious question, well as usual you lack the knowledge of the facts to make an informed and rational judgement on the matter, not that has ever stopped you in the past from posting your personal opinions on these types of matters that you have no clue about and make it look like it's an informed decision.
    Let me know which category it should be filed under?
    You forgot the category of "doggie has no legit answer" so I will try to deflect.

I like that one best.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345