Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas Teen Pleads Guilty to Plotting Shopping Mall Massacre…

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Then come clean.
    Who were you before you were banned?
    Why are you not admitting you're groggy? Don't worry the Mods won't ban you again, they already know you are...I will come clean afterwards, I give you my word.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    .I will come clean afterwards, I give you my word.
    You just admitted you were previously banned.
    So if you've been banned, why do you care if others have?
    What did you do to get banned the first time?

No
    I don't know what you're reading but he never admitted to anything except coming clean. You have no idea what his clean is. Yet you evade as usual. I'm sure you have no idea how funny this is.
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    I wonder how the usual anti-Muslim right wingers missed posting about this Muslim who planned a terror attack on this Church:

https://www.dailysabah.com/europe/20...-lesser-charge
    As usual the guy's lawyers plead about him not being too sound in mind and he gets off with a light sentence. No wonder these right wing terrorists are the biggest threat.

They caught another one. This time in Belgium. We're getting better at catching these folks before they can act.

https://www.record-eagle.com/nation_...8fd28b8d7.html

They caught another one. They are getting better at catching these folks.
    https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...21-p51671.html

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    I don't know what you're reading but he never admitted to anything except coming clean. You have no idea what his clean is. Yet you evade as usual. I'm sure you have no idea how funny this is.
    Frankie/Groggy is well know for being a troll and liar. He doesn't know what to do so as usual he doses the wrong thing... he's like in a dark room being smacked in the head, but swings out blindly trying to catch you. Never been banned. He's too simple to think of the other option.

Frankie/Groggy is well know for being a troll and liar. He doesn't know what to do so as usual he doses the wrong thing... he's like in a dark room being smacked in the head, but swings out blindly trying to catch you. Never been banned. He's too simple to think of the other option.
    Sure, you've never been banned and joined one year after I did and accuse me of being previous board members that have not been here since you were here.
    You said you'd come clean on who you were, guess not after all, eh?

Like I said, on what basis do you think I was someone else if you were never here at the time to find out?
    Looks like you're doing the trolling and being exposed as a banned member here, not me.

No
    Sure, you've never been banned and joined one year after I did and accuse me of being previous board members that have not been here since you were here.
    You said you'd come clean on who you were, guess not after all, eh?

Like I said, on what basis do you think I was someone else if you were never here at the time to find out?
    Looks like you're doing the trolling and being exposed as a banned member here, not me.
    FF, reading is fundamental. Get on back to fundamentals ..... how on earth you ascertained these falsehoods from the words that were typed is borderline neurotic.
    swollen member

Another misunderstander?
    One could ask what (other than the name) makes you think this is terrorism and not just a fucked up guy?

You're the one that brought up 2016 not me. So were you banned under Groggy before or after 2016 and how many times?
    I believe he was flubadub before that and possibly one before that.

Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    I believe he was flubadub before that and possibly one before that.
    I heard about the flubadub one, I'm sure he has many others

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12