Thread: Any Info??? Angelbaybeexo or Angel Baby Xo Durham Region

Any Info??? Angelbaybeexo or Angel Baby Xo Durham Region

Just seen a ad for a good looking blonde on leolist on saturday and was hoping was one has some info?? If not I will need to TOFTT.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._picss-3974618

Not much I know about this personal ad she posted but she works at Pickering spa (http://www.pickeringspa.ca/portfolio/angel/)
    I'm assuming that's her incall location, I had a session with her at Pickering spa is was awkward and rushed but she does have a nice body

She is real. She has been in that area for few years now.

Fake big tits, allow facial and video recording.

thanks guys... appreciated. I will see go see her... i will post review.

Quote Originally Posted by hpnogood View Post
    She is real. She has been in that area for few years now.

Fake big tits, allow facial and video recording.
    thanks hpnogood... sounds good ... i will proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_Cocaine View Post
    Not much I know about this personal ad she posted but she works at Pickering spa (http://www.pickeringspa.ca/portfolio/angel/)
    I'm assuming that's her incall location, I had a session with her at Pickering spa is was awkward and rushed but she does have a nice body
    thanks kurt... should have asked ... she is liberal at the spa? and if possible what was the damage $

I saw her at the spa, just got a decent massage, no extras. Have seen her a couple of times at her incall location. She is hot as hell in my opinion. Her face is damn near perfect. Had a great time, only went for the BnG BBBJ. But will repeat. Only downside is she has a tummy on her, she carries it well but its there.

thanks ftwwtf... I am going to see her at the spa first... I like pretty blondes with nice racks... if we hit it off ... then I will go to her incall

Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTWWTF View Post
    I saw her at the spa, just got a decent massage, no extras. Have seen her a couple of times at her incall location. She is hot as hell in my opinion. Her face is damn near perfect. Had a great time, only went for the BnG BBBJ. But will repeat. Only downside is she has a tummy on her, she carries it well but its there.
    I'm kinda confused. You mean she's massage only at the spa, but she also does incalls are a separate location?

Quote Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
    I'm kinda confused. You mean she's massage only at the spa, but she also does incalls are a separate location?
    ok went and seen her at the spa yesterday... WOW... she is very pretty and the pics are real. Yes she a bit of a tummy (must have a kid(s)), but it is fine. her body is banging hot. she is liberal at the spa YMMV... we clicked. Definitely will repeat if not here at her incall.

Only got a massage, at the spa, she has an incall place in North Oshawa.

since I have seen her at the spa ... now I am thinking of a DUO...it is listed in her add... does anyone know who she DUO partner is??? any help would be appreciated.
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...d_pics-3974618