Thread: Lea Abrams ❤️ all yours for the next few weeks ❤️

Lea Abrams ❤️ all yours for the next few weeks ❤️

Toronto Loves,

I’m finally back after a whirlwind of trips and tours. Lucky for you, my schedule opened up due to a FMTY cancellation and I will be available to spoil you rotten as of the 25th.

And as an extra bonus - I will be offering duos with my favourite Montreal blonde bombshell Sasha Johansen the 28-30th. Definitely not to be missed!!

Also, please take note that I will be touring for most of the month of April, therefore if you want to lock in my current rate, it is highly suggested that you book now.

For those whom have yet to meet me, my name is Lea Abrams, an exotic, mixed young woman. I stand 5’6” tall and have a slim but athletic build, blessed with curves meant to drive you wild.

I am well-educated, a great conversationalist and known for my charismatic laid-back personality. But don’t get me wrong – I am a wild, sensual, insatiable woman that will leave you craving more!

Voted one of Montreal’s most coveted courtesans over the last few years, I highly recommend putting my talents and eroticism to the test.

I was born to tease and be teased, to please, and most importantly, be pleased. Let’s get lost in each other, however brief the moment!

Still not convinced or simply looking for some naughty reads? Do some digging and you’ll find pages of stellar reviews across multiple boards

My preference is for profound, ongoing connections – I truly enjoy getting to know my suiters on a deeper level. Longer meetings, especially over drinks and dinner, are the key to my heart. Rest-assured, I am discreet, well-mannered, versatile and always impeccably dressed.

Let me be your best friend, your confidante, your lover… It just might be one of the best decisions you ever make!

Our time together
    1 hr - $400
    1.5 hrs - $600
    2 hrs - $750
    3 hrs - $1100
    4 hrs - $1400 (1hr social time required)
    *A $50+ fee will be added to outcalls
    **Please note that my rates will be increasing as of May 1st, all new gentlemen who book me prior to this date (or for a rendezvous after it with a deposit) will be grandfathered at the current rate

Availability
    March 25-26th : solo availability upon request
    March 28-30th : solo or duo availability upon request
    April 1-4th : solo availability upon request
    *incall in King West

Please note that I will be taking limited appointments per day and per week, therefore pre-booking is highly suggested. In your message, kindly provide brief details about yourself and your desired encounter. Please also include your review board handle for verification. If you are not an active poster, a recent reference will then be required. Priority will be given to inquiries providing all of the requested information.

514-552-3051 (texts only)
    [email protected]
    ->follow my twitter for daily thoughts and sexy pics

Sinfully yours,
    Lea
    Last edited by Leaabrams; 03-24-2019 at 09:15 PM.

We all need a fix - let me be yours!

Still room for solo or duos with Sasha Johansen Thursday 28th through Saturday 30th. And solo, Sunday 31st through Saturday 6th.

Catch me before I head out of town for a few weeks!

Sinfully yours,
    Lea

Hey loves,

I still have some availability left this week. Letís cozy up and have some naughty fun before I head out on tour for most of the rest of April.

Lea xx

One spot left for this evening and available for one afternoon appointment Wednesday and Thursday. Donít miss me before Iím gone for close to 2 weeks!

Sinfully yours,
    Lea

Thoroughly NOT enjoying the Mtl weather!

But the good news is that Iím prebooking the afternoon of the 16th and then the 22nd onwards. Iíve had such spotty Toronto availability lately!! I honestly miss you guys - so set it up

Ps. A rate increase is on its way May 1st onwards. All gents who have seen me since I moved to Toronto or who prebook a future date with deposit will be grandfathered at my current rate! Youíve been warned!

Your sinful companion,
    Lea xx

Missing home <3

So happy to be heading back tomorrow!!

Now prebooking April 25th onwards ! If you plan to meet me, reach out now to secure my current rate. Rate increase coming May 1st unless weíve met since my move here or you have paid a deposit for a future date.

Prebooking from the 26th onwards.

Not much time to lock in this booty at its current rate