Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 48 of 74

Thread: Horrific right wing terrorist attack in New Zealand

  1. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    It's called Context and it matters. You define context by whatever fits your diatribe. Fact is, he didn't like Trump or his policies and didn't praise anything he said or did.

    Hard Cold Reality

    - He is a self described "eco-fascist"
    - His political inspiration is fascist Oswald Mosley
    - He hates conservatism
    - Praises Communist China
    - He wants to get rid of "overpopulation" to save the environment

    This white supremacist was most influenced by an African-American woman Candace Owens? Alrightyyyy then!


    His manifesto was meant to spread discourse and strife, start a civil/race war and a war between the left and right and the media and you be extention fell right into it, but you zero'd in on Orange Man Bad due to your TDS. You gave the shooter exactly what he wanted. Congrats!



    And now I'm done with this topic and thread because this terrorist does not deserve one more minute of my time. I suggest you do the same.My thoughts are with those families and victims of this hate.
    Again, you are the one that did not do your proper research when you posted this garbage. Candace Owens is a very right wing Conservative, who is a big supporter of Trump and has made controversial statements of Hitler that kind of matches what this idiot did:

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sh/2818679002/

    She has been condemned by all who are not on the right. But we know that you love people with those type of views as they are not different from your cult leader Orange Man's opinions. Even today after Orange Man spoke to the New Zealand PM, who has condemned this as a White Racist killing, all he did was state that they were a "small group" of people. As usual you are going on all the random alt right sites to try and make this terrorist someone who is on the left, and not extreme right wing. Nice try but you have lost that argument unless you can come up with a proper news media who have posted facts that agree with your point of view. Also, as expected you come up with this stupid TDS. Okay you are suffering from Trump Devotee Syndrome..... Admit it!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals.

  2. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    It's called Context and it matters. You define context by whatever fits your diatribe. Fact is, he didn't like Trump or his policies and didn't praise anything he said or did.

    Hard Cold Reality

    - He is a self described "eco-fascist"
    - His political inspiration is fascist Oswald Mosley
    - He hates conservatism
    - Praises Communist China
    - He wants to get rid of "overpopulation" to save the environment

    This white supremacist was most influenced by an African-American woman Candace Owens? Alrightyyyy then!


    His manifesto was meant to spread discourse and strife, start a civil/race war and a war between the left and right and the media and you be extention fell right into it, but you zero'd in on Orange Man Bad due to your TDS. You gave the shooter exactly what he wanted. Congrats!



    And now I'm done with this topic and thread because this terrorist does not deserve one more minute of my time. I suggest you do the same.My thoughts are with those families and victims of this hate.
    Seems like you also support starting a race war, judging by your posts on these threads.

  3. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Again, you are the one that did not do your proper research when you posted this garbage. Candace Williams is a very right wing Conservative, who is a big supporter of Trump and has made controversial statements of Hitler that kind of matches what this idiot did:
    !!
    Yah it's Candace Owens and once again you truly show your brainwashed ignorance to reality. Trump condemned the attack flat out called it an unforgivable act! It wasn't what YOU wanted to hear to fk'n bad for you! Go cry about it

  4. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    Yah it's Candace Owens and once again you truly show your brainwashed ignorance to reality. Trump condemned the attack flat out called it an unforgivable act! It wasn't what YOU wanted to hear to fk'n bad for you! Go cry about it
    So not only did he quote Trump but he's also a big fan of other Trump supporters?

  5. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    Yah it's Candace Owens and once again you truly show your brainwashed ignorance to reality. Trump condemned the attack flat out called it an unforgivable act! It wasn't what YOU wanted to hear to fk'n bad for you! Go cry about it
    Okay if you make a typo then the language police changes the names. So you have done it enough of times but we are referring to the same Candace Owens who is a right winger who talks crap most of the time. No wonder when she makes those despicable remarks about Hitler an idiot like this terrorist picked up on it, and you seem to think that it is normal.

    Go back and read my posts that I gave trump some credit for condemning it, but he did not have the balls to call it a White Supremacist terrorist killings. He has absolutely no problem with calling out the Muslim Terrorists, so why not call out the White Supremacist Terrorism?? You really worship that Orange man. But I thought that you were going to call it a day on this thread, but off course keep on making excuses for these racist killings!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals.

  6. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    Of course he will. Shaun King (well known race-baiter who is known for falsely spreading a rumor that a cop raped a woman) tried the same damn thing.

    The left is the spin, the right is in Context!

    Shaun King repeated the exact same thing the white nationalist terrorist has said "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose sure"
    You just can't comprehend what you read.

  7. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathammer View Post
    No,no, no, according to you, Trump is! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
    He was a supporter of Donald Trump as a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose

    Those are the terrorists words and not mine.

    Throwing in George Soros was your failed attempt at trying to link this to someone else.

  8. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by doggystyle1976 View Post
    He was a supporter of Donald Trump as a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose

    Those are the terrorists words and not mine.

    Throwing in George Soros was your failed attempt at trying to link this to someone else.
    Defending white supremacists and then resorting to anti-semitic Soros conspiracy theories is a double wammy confirmation of white supremacism

  9. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathammer View Post
    and the Left use Trumps name. Whats the difference?
    The following is the terrorist words and not the media or the left as you claim.
    "As a symbol of white identity and common purpose"

  10. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    It is so despicable how the right wingers throw Soros' name into this mix. They need to give their heads a shake, for sure!!

    Running an alternative fact is what they do best. I am sure the likes of Infowars, Gateway Pundit or Breitbart and people like Mark Dice, Ben Shapiro and Sean Hannity will be hard at work trying to spin this with alternative facts.

  11. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by doggystyle1976 View Post
    Running an alternative fact is what they do best. I am sure the likes of Infowars, Gateway Pundit or Breitbart and people like Mark Dice, Ben Shapiro and Sean Hannity will be hard at work trying to spin this with alternative facts.
    They've already tried to 'Sandy Hook' this act on this board.
    Not to mention the 'Sandy Hook' like thread about false attacks here.

  12. #36
    No
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    way out there
    Posts
    8,148
    Why don't you left wing idiots just come out and say Trump sent these terrorists over there? Basically what you're implying ..... you guys turned this tragedy into a political chest thumping ritual in record time, you never disappoint.

    Trump makes a strong statement condemning the attacks and he gets criticized for not saying it the way you might hope. I hope he wins again in 2020 just so you nutbars dive off the deep end. So much energy devoted to pick his every move apart there is not enough left over to defeat him. Haters go on hating .... you are the problem you claim to be fighting.
    swollen member

  13. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Why don't you left wing idiots just come out and say Trump sent these terrorists over there? Basically what you're implying ..... you guys turned this tragedy into a political chest thumping ritual in record time, you never disappoint.

    Trump makes a strong statement condemning the attacks and he gets criticized for not saying it the way you might hope. I hope he wins again in 2020 just so you nutbars dive off the deep end. So much energy devoted to pick his every move apart there is not enough left over to defeat him. Haters go on hating .... you are the problem you claim to be fighting.
    Does anyone doubt that Donald Trump inspired the New Zealand massacre?
    Trump didn't pull the trigger in Christchurch. But the man who did praised him as a symbol of "white identity"

    https://www.salon.com/2019/03/15/doe...land-massacre/

    read it

  14. #38
    No
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    way out there
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    [SIZE=4]Does anyone doubt that Donald Trump inspired the New Zealand massacre?
    Yes, billions doubt it Frankie. you're just too narrow minded alt left to see it. What do you expect to find when you read alt left drivel?
    swollen member

  15. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Yes, billions doubt it Frankie. you're just too narrow minded alt left to see it. What do you expect to find when you read alt left drivel?
    You need to get out of your echo chamber every once in a while slurp.

  16. #40
    No
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    way out there
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    You need to get out of your echo chamber every once in a while slurp.
    Exactly what I said to you. And to the same effect no doubt.
    swollen member

  17. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Yes, billions doubt it Frankie. you're just too narrow minded alt left to see it. What do you expect to find when you read alt left drivel?
    Louder with Crowder puts it all into perspective

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXoerJBExE

  18. #42
    No
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    way out there
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    Louder with Crowder puts it all into perspective

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXoerJBExE
    He makes too much sense for any liberal to wrap their head around ........ not enough hate talk for their liking.
    swollen member

  19. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    Louder with Crowder puts it all into perspective

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXoerJBExE
    No thanks to a Youtube link from a conservative, but you knock yourself out with all your conservative and alt right sites you read.

  20. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    He makes too much sense for any liberal to wrap their head around ........ not enough hate talk for their liking.
    You are right, what was I thinking lol

    Horses with blinders on

  21. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by doggystyle1976 View Post
    Running an alternative fact is what they do best. I am sure the likes of Infowars, Gateway Pundit or Breitbart and people like Mark Dice, Ben Shapiro and Sean Hannity will be hard at work trying to spin this with alternative facts.
    This is a very sad occurrence and undoubtedly this individual considers these individuals who were minding their own business and praying, to be invaders to the "White" race. If that does not make him a White Supremacist in the right winger's vocabulary, nothing else will. What they are failing to comprehend is that when there is an ISIS terror attack in urban areas, all it is meant to do is brutally murder all the individuals in the vicinity irrespective of ethnicity, or religion. There are Muslims who are also the victims. The only exception is when they like the White Supremacists themselves target a Christian Church, Jewish Synagogue, Hindu Temple or even Mosques. All the same, all the left wingers on the Board have unequivocally condemned these acts of terror, although the right wingers will live in denial with it.

    So to sum it up, when there is a terrorist attack generally committed by a Muslim in the marketplace, mall etc., then the victims are everyone, irrespective of Race or Religion.
    The majority of the law abiding Muslims, like the Jews are feeling more and more threatened as they are specifically targeted by the White Supremacists in countries within the EU, North America and now In Australasian countries. Why on earth does the Leader of the most powerful nation not see this threat, and refuse to acknowledge it!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals.

  22. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Why don't you left wing idiots just come out and say Trump sent these terrorists over there? Basically what you're implying ..... you guys turned this tragedy into a political chest thumping ritual in record time, you never disappoint.

    Trump makes a strong statement condemning the attacks and he gets criticized for not saying it the way you might hope. I hope he wins again in 2020 just so you nutbars dive off the deep end. So much energy devoted to pick his every move apart there is not enough left over to defeat him. Haters go on hating .... you are the problem you claim to be fighting.

    This would have happened with or without a Trump presidency. The scumbag white nationalist terrorist who slaughtered 50 innocent people in NZ was inspired by European far right populism.

    Trump is a symptom of this extremist scourge, not the cause. And make no mistake - it is a scourge which is currently a greater national security threat in many Western countries than Islamic extremism. it is no secret that the counter-terrorism community is now more focused on white nationalism and other far right loons than on Islamic fundamentalism.

    This a fact which Trump apologists and supporters conveniently ignore.

  23. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprapal View Post
    This would have happened with or without a Trump presidency. The scumbag white nationalist terrorist who slaughtered 50 innocent people in NZ was inspired by European far right populism.

    Trump is a symptom of this extremist scourge, not the cause. And make no mistake - it is a scourge which is currently a greater national security threat in many Western countries than Islamic extremism. it is no secret that the counter-terrorism community is now more focused on white nationalism and other far right loons than on Islamic fundamentalism.

    This a fact which Trump apologists and supporters conveniently ignore.
    Have you even read the manifesto???? At all????

    In his manifesto, Tarrant expressed disdain for Donald Trump policies, and he openly admitted that the “nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.” and is a self-described eco-fascist

    BY DEFINITION -That makes him a far left communist who is WHITE

  24. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    Have you even read the manifesto???? At all????

    In his manifesto, Tarrant expressed disdain for Donald Trump policies, and he openly admitted that the “nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.” and is a self-described eco-fascist

    BY DEFINITION -That makes him a far left communist who is WHITE
    The lefties have been conditioned to believe in certain truisms- like: when a white guy shoots a darker person then the shooter must be an angry right wing redneck.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •