Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bernie vs Beto.

Bernie vs Beto.

So I watched Beto O'Rourke's Campaign kickoff announcement today in front of about fifty people in Iowa. And he did not put forth a single policy position.

Then I'm watching Senator Sanders in SC in front of 5000 during his exact positions to numerous policy issues with to waffling or apology.

And the crowd going crazy.

The movement continues.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

American Trudeau. Just as stupid, too. But, the media is already in his tank. Bad news for Bernie.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    American Trudeau. Just as stupid, too. But, the media is already in his tank. Bad news for Bernie.
    They are also supporting Biden, Harris.....in other words anyone they can.

But I don't think the media will matter. He is campaigning the grassroots in the 5 first states.

SC was #3. Next will be Nevada and California.

He is signing up people as Democrats to vote in the primaries. With 1.1 million volunteers and counting.

Dudes......

On Ignore for trolling day in & day out: Frankfooter aka groggy aka flubadub and Doggystyle76

Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    So I watched Beto O'Rourke's Campaign kickoff announcement today in front of about fifty people in Iowa. And he did not put forth a single policy position.

Then I'm watching Senator Sanders in SC in front of 5000 during his exact positions to numerous policy issues with to waffling or apology.

The movement continues.
    I bet you were cheering really loudly when he started his speech with this:

Today, I want to welcome you to a campaign which says, loudly and clearly, that the underlying principles of our government will not be greed, kleptocracy, hatred and lies. It will not be racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and religious bigotry. That is what the Trump administration is about, and that is what we are going to end,” he told a rapt North Charleston crowd.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...atred-and-lies

That's really what you've been telling us for 2 years now, right?

They are also supporting Biden, Harris.....in other words anyone they can.

But I don't think the media will matter. He is campaigning the grassroots in the 5 first states.

SC was #3. Next will be Nevada and California.

He is signing up people as Democrats to vote in the primaries. With 1.1 million volunteers and counting.
    Bernie should worry. Beto can attract just as much money and will get all the free publicity. Not to mention that he's young, Texas Democrat and he has Obama's machine behind him. Bernie will get railroaded, again.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Blog Entries
    Nothing can be worse that the present POTUS in office. He is such a moron, and all he does is stirs up violence like his latest statements today. Either Bernie or Beto can give him a good spanking. Guess, Trump was fixated with Beto's hand movements, and he cracked what was such a stupid joke, especially as he is the one that has the most ridiculous hand gestures in his speeches:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ot-ath-vpx.cnn

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Nothing can be worse that the present POTUS in office. He is such a moron, and all he does is stirs up violence like his latest statements today. Either Bernie or Beto can give him a good spanking. Guess, Trump was fixated with Beto's hand movements, and he cracked what was such a stupid joke, especially as he is the one that has the most ridiculous hand gestures in his speeches:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ot-ath-vpx.cnn
    You need to get off CNN, you're losing it lol
    On Ignore for trolling day in & day out: Frankfooter aka groggy aka flubadub and Doggystyle76

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    You need to get off CNN, you're losing it lol
    You worship this moron and hate the facts, don't you??

You worship this moron and hate the facts, don't you??
    Get help

Blog Entries
    Get help
    Do not forget to get on your hands and knees and pray to the God Trumptard before you go to bed. Okay??

Do not forget to get on your hands and knees and pray to the God Trumptard before you go to bed. Okay??
    You're obsessed.

Blog Entries
    You're obsessed.
    Pray and do your Penance!!

Pray and do your Penance!!
    ]
    LOL

Blog Entries
    LOL
    Bahahahahahahahahahahah!!

Bahahahahahahahahahahah!!
    And none for your Drumpf

Bahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    Bernie should worry. Beto can attract just as much money and will get all the free publicity. Not to mention that he's young, Texas Democrat and he has Obama's machine behind him. Bernie will get railroaded, again.
    I was thinking about the money. I think he attracted alot Sanders donors. Add in they were pushing hard to get Cruz.

And he failed to unseat the most hated politician in Washington. Came close mind. But I doubt they will bet money on him against Trump the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    I bet you were cheering really loudly when he started his speech with this:

Today, I want to welcome you to a campaign which says, loudly and clearly, that the underlying principles of our government will not be greed, kleptocracy, hatred and lies. It will not be racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and religious bigotry. That is what the Trump administration is about, and that is what we are going to end,” he told a rapt North Charleston crowd.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...atred-and-lies

That's really what you've been telling us for 2 years now, right?
    First step is the corrupt DNC. Then I will look to Trump.

First step is the corrupt DNC. Then I will look to Trump.
    You back the most corrupt politician to have ever lead the US.
    First step is to fix the corruption you support.

The movement continues.
    50, 5000, yup, the movement continues all right. Meh.

How about Trumps tens of thousands at EVERY rally????

TRUMP 2020!!

Blog Entries
    And none for your Drumpf

Bahahahahahahahahaha
    Hilarious, how you throw Clinton into the mix. Then you say "None For Trumpty Dumpty" Your Cult Leader??
    Who is currently being investigated for around 6 sleazy / criminal dealings plus the Mueller Investigation..............Trump.
    Who was the one who chanted "Jail Her" and promised to get a "Special Investigator" to look at her so called "Crimes"........ Trump, and once again a failed promise.
    Who has number of his aides being charged, jailed and investigated to the fullest extent........... Trump.
    Who bought all these stupid lies, and considers Trump to be his Cult Leader.............War games!!
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathammer View Post
    50, 5000, yup, the movement continues all right. Meh.

How about Trumps tens of thousands at EVERY rally????

TRUMP 2020!!
    His derriere got spanked in the mid terms!!

I was thinking about the money. I think he attracted alot Sanders donors. Add in they were pushing hard to get Cruz.

And he failed to unseat the most hated politician in Washington. Came close mind. But I doubt they will bet money on him against Trump the same way.
    Beto has the billionaire vote and the party establishment behind him. They'll find a way to screw Bernie, somehow.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!
    You threw Clinton into the mix with your indictment count! What were you drunk last night??

Such BS, as usual. Still the proof is in the pudding. Trump 33 indictments, Clinton 0 Indictments:
    You can't even keep your own posts straight. Take a break!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast