JESSICA DOLL

Hello Gents �� glad you found me and I couldn't be more excited to welcome you into my world. 2262433346

I'm an all natural beauty with a smooth tan complexion. My dazzling brown eyes, scrumptious curves and long legs will excite you. I am sexy, ultra affectionate and extremely passionate. Your pleasure and desires are my only concern. Its a must that you feel at ease and I promise you our time is never rushed or wasted !

My positive energy will light you up as it eases the burdens of the day. I am a woman who enjoys fine dining and travel along with sampling unique cuisine. I’m interested in kind generous gentleman who also seek good conversation and connection. The best moments in life are about savouring pleasure and excitement. I consider what I do an art form, lets make memories.

Duos available with Karina Prada Hosting at an upscale in-call location. My availability accommodates overnights, multiple hour sessions, one hour or even half an hour.

120hh
220hr

Out-call to your private location is available upon request. These prices are different

I'm looking forward to our future encounter... Love Jessica Doll

Thursday Mar 14th 7pm to 12am
Friday Mar 15th 7am to 12am
Sat Mar 16th until noon ��