Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy! Almost got caught!!!

If you have to hide being on here, don’t ever leave your laptop, phone without logging out and closing the window. Sometimes you think you are just stepping away to take a leak, then get sidetracked and next thing you know it’s an hour later and you are no liver alone. A password requirement after a short period of inactivity gives you an extra layer of security. And always browse in private mode, so history is not saved. Having to type in the URL, and re log in every time is a small hassle/ price to pay compared to the alternative.

My SO was inputting an address into our Garmin at the start of a roadtrip. She went silent for a bit and then asked why it was set for the downtwn Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja15 View Post
    My SO was inputting an address into our Garmin at the start of a roadtrip. She went silent for a bit and then asked why it was set for the downtwn Hilton.
    and...

If this really happened, you are so fucked! Sorry to say.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by richaceg View Post
    Nice.

Terb and merb are pretty useful if you want local information.

Also how many of the big time posters don't even hobby.

Granted if you have the review section open or the ads open you are fubared.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleeyes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick76 View Post
    and...

Aria Alexander

RockStar
    playing with Scarlett Johansson in our underwear somewhere in iceland
    i just tell her i'm looking for a third, to play ball

French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face.
    A pucker kiss involves only 2.

So how did you worm your way out of it, we all want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleeyes View Post
    Dude is fucked. Women are so suspcious of their boyfriends and husbands. This guy will be under the SO electron microscope for the next few years, if the relationship lasts that long.

Technology makes it so easy to get fucked (I have goofed too)!

Aria Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    delete history. you're welcome
    yeah but that requires a tiny bit of effort

ok so you're lazy. then you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

Worst nightmare! I donít know what I would do probably just break the laptop

Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    So how did you worm your way out of it, we all want to know?
    Told her I picked up a buddy there and quickly changed the subject....best i could come up with in the spur of the moment. Utilizing multiple devices was a horrible oversight on my part. Everything is cool on the homefront....i think.

Blog Entries
    The SO wanted to use my phone to google something...I had some text messages from an SP...luckily she didn't check (PHEW!)

I was pretty cool with one SP who I was friends with on Facebook....the SO saw her name in my FB search history and asked who it was...I said it was someone from Letgo I was just checking to see if they seemed trustworthy lol

Told her I picked up a buddy there and quickly changed the subject....best i could come up with in the spur of the moment. Utilizing multiple devices was a horrible oversight on my part. Everything is cool on the homefront....i think.
    Hope you didn't pay for parking on your credit card.

Aria Alexander

Makes sense, just make sure you have a buddy who can back it up if necassary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12