Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morgan Rielly

Quote Originally Posted by tribunus View Post
    Yeap, that's the climate we live. Heaven forbid we upset the mighty LGBTQ community.
    People are people, regardless of who they choose to have sex with.

As Travis Zajac said:
    "“It’s not that anyone necessarily meant any harm by it and it was a word you would just say and get away with it, but now you can’t,” ... “It’s good. The more love in the world, the better. I just think there’s too many bad things that happen in the world and we have to create a culture and everyone has to feel part of it and respected and loved.”

https://thehockeynews.com/news/artic...for-the-better

The ref would have called it if it was Reilly, as Dubas said they were in a GM meeting and they touched on this topic of racial, homophobic slurs and what not. Had Rielly truly said it at the ref, the ref would have called it immediately. It sounded like a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by gcostanza View Post
    Rielly said "Fucking Hook ......Fuck!!"
    At same time, as the Tampa player was about to take control of the puck, with no Leafs around him (Tampa shorthanded) players on the Lightning bench yelled "Rag it,....Rag Rag Rag", which was a smart hockey play in the situation.
    and they said it with the same pitch and inflection that Rielly uses. Pure genius. If it weren't for the lisp ...

Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhht.
    Uh huh, tell us more, supastar.....
    Dubus meets up in the wee hours with a large brown envelope. Shall I continue?

Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    Dubus meets up in the wee hours with a large brown envelope. Shall I continue?
    Who is "Dubus"?

Who is "Dubus"?
    That's his alter ego. He's going incognito.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12