View Poll Results: Opinion about DATO and Rimming?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes to DATO and RIM

22 43.14%
  • No to DATO and RIM

9 17.65%
  • Yes to DATO, no to RIM

12 23.53%
  • No to DATO, yes to RIM

8 15.69%

Thread: Poll: going down ... and around the back!

Poll: going down ... and around the back!

So this is a related poll to this previous "Poll: going down!". This one is about about what people's opinions are about going down on each other anally. Performing anal oral sex on a woman is known as DATO, while performing anal oral sex on a man is known as "Rimming", as you may know. This activity is not as likely to happen as regular frontal oral sex, so it is not so much about have you ever done, or have you ever had it done to you, so much as your openness or willingness to do these things?

So the questions will be:
    1. No to DATO and RIM
    2. Yes to DATO, no to RIM
    3. No to DATO, yes to RIM
    4. Yes to DATO and RIM

Also, if you got a reason for liking or not liking one or the other, I'd like to hear it.
    Last edited by whiteman; 03-01-2019 at 03:58 AM.

I guess I'll start off the discussion: I am willing to do both of these on occasion. The occasions are when I really feel confident that I'm clean enough down there, and of course if she is clean enough down there. When it's done to me, I feel it's a mind-blowing sensation, very different than oral sex on the front. I find myself moaning way more often. And the women have also said the same to me about when it's done on them.

I love both and it’s entirely about hygiene. That said, very rare to find SPs willing to rim. Over the last 7 years, I’ve only found 3, of whom only one who until recently was in the biz, Dahlia. (She’s back in BC for a while) If you know of a SP who offers it, would appreciate it to get info.

No
    Quote Originally Posted by laidbackdude View Post
    I love both and it’s entirely about hygiene. That said, very rare to find SPs willing to rim. Over the last 7 years, I’ve only found 3, of whom only one who until recently was in the biz, Dahlia. (She’s back in BC for a while) If you know of a SP who offers it, would appreciate it to get info.
    Molly from the Asian MILF factory currently in Kingston does enthusiastic rimming, just take shower upon arrival. She was in Ottawa as Lisa a few months ago and was previously Lily in both Kingston and Belleville. This agency is getting ridiculous about the name changes, hard to know who is whom. But Lily/Lisa/Molly is a solid performer and very good rimming. Pics are fake and age is seriously understated. Description is pretty accurate. With any luck Ottawa is her next stop as she just left Belleville recently.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ngston-4631662
    swollen member

Both are great. Hygiene a must. I dont mind paying extra for Rim but she better dfk my ass and not lfk

I've known a few over the years who were into RIM, most have now retired. However, it's far easier to find one's that are into DATO. Most love it in fact! Some may not have even known they loved it until it happened to them, and now they can't get enough. I currently have only one that does RIM, and it was only available to me as an added-bonus due to the fact she had known me quite a while by that point. In fact, most of the girls I've known that have done RIM didn't ask for money for it, they just loved doing it for the thrill of it, some I didn't even have to ask, they just went down on their own. So I don't think I'll be able to explicitly say my girl's name out in public, as she may not be offering it as a chargeable service.

Most girls/ women wont cater to Rimming because there is a lot of unseen bacteria around the anus that you wouldn't want to get in your mouth . I would rather a man go down on me ; rather than knowing he could have possibly licked someones ass and is now kissing me.. I guess hygiene and personal preference is a major factor here . I myself don't really understand the appeal of rimming - it doesn't feel nearly as good as DATY . But to each their own!.

Happy hobbying.
    Quality Over Quantity; Always
    Sweetiexo

Quote Originally Posted by whiteman View Post
    So this is a related poll to this previous "Poll: going down!". This one is about about what people's opinions are about going down on each other anally. Performing anal oral sex on a woman is known as DATO, while performing anal oral sex on a man is known as "Rimming", as you may know. This activity is not as likely to happen as regular frontal oral sex, so it is not so much about have you ever done, or have you ever had it done to you, so much as your openness or willingness to do these things?

So the questions will be:
    1. No to DATO and RIM
    2. Yes to DATO, no to RIM
    3. No to DATO, yes to RIM
    4. Yes to DATO and RIM

Also, if you got a reason for liking or not liking one or the other, I'd like to hear it.

Aria Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by The "Bone" Ranger View Post

Rocco hasn't aged well.

If you know of a SP who offers it, would appreciate it to get info.
    Rimming is an extra provided by Nikki Luxx

I’m a huge fan. If I find a girl who provides it, it’s pretty much guaranteed I’ll repeat lol.
    #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by dato-please View Post
    Rimming is an extra provided by Nikki Luxx
    Hey, good tips, thanks

With the ebony ladies I'm like a moth to a flame when it come to their extraordinary ass-ets lol...never once had anything less than spotless on that front with those favoured ladies! Not always the case w other ladies btw. I don't know what draws me so to their bums, but it feels to me like the butt hole is the captain of the bum, thus you're going 'straight to the top' to fawn over the beautiful underling bum cheeks before you when you go at the butt hole lol. I also don't go into or inside, dato wise, just address the outside parts. If a lady wants a digit in her bum, I'll do it (but never on my own volition) but once you 'break the plane' of the goal line, so to speak, then the dato is over unless a shower occurs. Anyhow, there are a number of lovely ebony ladies walking around southern Ontario who know exactly who gave them the longest dato of their lives lol...

Quote Originally Posted by whiteman View Post
    Rocco hasn't aged well.
    Not his best angle, but I watched his Netflix documentary and have developed a new respect for the man.
    #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Poolasaurus View Post
    Not his best angle, but I watched his Netflix documentary and have developed a new respect for the man.
    What's the name of the special
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

I have actually not enjoyed rimming as much as most guys seem to. I also worry that as much as I clean down there it will never be clean enough.

But I do love DATO if they are clean
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

Quote Originally Posted by hoffa68 View Post
    What's the name of the special
    *had the wrong quote*
    Rocco
    About his last year in front of the camera with much more to it, about him.
    #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by hoffa68 View Post
    I have actually not enjoyed rimming as much as most guys seem to. I also worry that as much as I clean down there it will never be clean enough.

But I do love DATO if they are clean
    So true. If given a choice - get rimmed or give dato...and can only pick 1 - I choose give dato.

When I find an SP that enthusiastically provides rimming I become a regular. It’s such a rare treat but it’s my kryptonite. Or rather, my wallets kryptonite.

Well, the poll just closed, thanks to all of those that participated. There were 51 participants in the end. Another very surprising result to ponder. Here are the results:

• Exactly 2/3'rds (67%) of you like DATO
    • Exactly 1/3'rd (33%) of you don't like DATO
    • 59% like RIM
    • 41% don't like RIM
    • 43% like both
    • 18% don't like either

Not into RIM. I got surprise RIMed once and it felt wierd. I'm too self conscious about it and prefer not to receive it. I avoid Dato too because of bacteria and possibility of getting sick. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and also have a weak stomach I'd have to be really into someone and it would take a couple of repeat visits before I'm confident about their health and hygiene to try Dato. Would probably never do it on the first visit.