View Poll Results: Do you like going down?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love going down on a woman, don't care if she goes down on me

    87 71.90%
  • Willing to go down on her, if she does the same for me

    23 19.01%
  • Won't go down on her, but want her to go down on me

    9 7.44%
  • Won't go down on her, don't want her going down on me

    2 1.65%
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Poll: going down!

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NCR
    Posts
    2,512

    Poll: going down!

    How many of you guys like going down on a woman (DATY)? How many would never do it in a million years? How many like if a woman goes down on you (BJ), but you won't return the favour? How many don't want to go down on, nor want to be gone down on?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NCR
    Posts
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiz View Post
    You set your poll to close in 10 days... Why?
    How much time do you need to answer it?

  3. #3
    I love going down on a woman to taste between her legs.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NCR
    Posts
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy10 View Post
    I love going down on a woman to taste between her legs.
    So far the answers have completely surprised me, I wasn't expecting this at all. So far, everybody has said they like going down on a woman, and most of them have said they'll go down even if they don't get it back in return! My expectation would've been that some significant percentage would say they won't go down on a woman.

    This question came about after a conversation with a young Millenial friend of mine, who indicated he wouldn't go down on a woman, and doesn't expect her to go down on him (although they apparently still do, even knowing there won't be any reciprocal action). I wonder if there is a generational component to this?

  5. #5
    I love going down on a woman and that's why MAs are okay with me since BJ/FS is not a thing you can really expect from them, and you can save a bit of $$$.

  6. #6
    Love daty and never expect anything in return. One time, was savouring a sweet dancer and she says "You don't expect me to do that to you". Found that funny, don't think she was aware she was dealing with a total pussyholic.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Treading water as I float down the river of time.
    Posts
    4,856
    love pleasing a lady that way
    when she starts that uncontrollable shaking and grabs my head and keeps it in a certain spot ..then I know I'm in the right spot
    Fucking ebay!!!
    I did a search for lighters yesterday and all I got was 17,347 matches....

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NCR
    Posts
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper18474 View Post
    love pleasing a lady that way
    when she starts that uncontrollable shaking and grabs my head and keeps it in a certain spot ..then I know I'm in the right spot
    I think there's some hope for the human race afterall, if guys are willing to please a woman without requiring being pleasured back. You see too many stories of guys not willing to do anything to please anybody but themselves. Also it's great that guys get pleasure out of giving someone else pleasure.

  9. #9
    DATY is a major element in my decision to repeat or not. I get a great satisfaction in sending a lady to cloud nine by whatever caresses that may trigger her off. So much that sometimes I wonder if I'm not a lesbian trapped in the body of a man lol!

  10. #10
    Love going down on a woman, if I know her. It takes a bit for me to do it on a first meet.

  11. #11
    No
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    way out there
    Posts
    8,067
    How do you tell if a Chinese SP is really enjoying daty? She pulls on your ears. No bullshit. Not sure why they do this, I have not had this from other ethnicity. You're welcome.
    swollen member

  12. #12
    I am seeing two different 20 year olds that I met on Secret Benefits. I am not seeing them together but separately. They a beautiful young women. They both have boyfriends their age. The boyfriends will not go down on them but expect the girls to give them head. These two woman just love receiving oral and I love giving to them. I do not know what is wrong with the boyfriends. It might be a generational thing with the young men.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NCR
    Posts
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    How do you tell if a Chinese SP is really enjoying daty? She pulls on your ears. No bullshit. Not sure why they do this, I have not had this from other ethnicity. You're welcome.
    Well, now we're informed.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NCR
    Posts
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip_cr View Post
    I am seeing two different 20 year olds that I met on Secret Benefits. I am not seeing them together but separately. They a beautiful young women. They both have boyfriends their age. The boyfriends will not go down on them but expect the girls to give them head. These two woman just love receiving oral and I love giving to them. I do not know what is wrong with the boyfriends. It might be a generational thing with the young men.
    Well, that was one of the reasons for asking, I had been talking to a 20-something guy, and he was absolutely disgusted and horrified with the idea of ever going down on a girlfriend. It must be generational, I don't think I remember hearing about anyone in my generation being disgusted with this idea.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    How do you tell if a Chinese SP is really enjoying daty? She pulls on your ears.
    I see an Asian MA who kinda tickles my ears when I'm going down on her and she's getting closer. It's cute since it's either that or mussing my hair/rubbing my head.

  16. #16

    Arrow

    I once saw an Asian MA who enjoyed DATY so much that when I was ready to shift things to another level, she sort of pushed my shoulders back down and gestured me to continue! After making her quiver a second time we moved on to other things. My ears were red by then, if anyone doubts a previous post. I guess she was the manager or senior MA because we went way, way over the time agreed upon. I saw her a few times after and it was quite the same story. Unfortunately, Asians have a tendency to disappear to other cities and she was no exception.

  17. #17
    as long as I have a face - women will have a place to sit

    Aria Alexander

  18. #18
    I selected #1 but that only relates to a MA as I know a BJ us usually not apart if the menu. I'm expecting one when I see a SP. Otherwise I do love DATY.
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NCR
    Posts
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffa68 View Post
    I selected #1 but that only relates to a MA as I know a BJ us usually not apart if the menu. I'm expecting one when I see a SP. Otherwise I do love DATY.
    But the fact remains that you have situations where you're completely fine with it, right?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteman View Post
    But the fact remains that you have situations where you're completely fine with it, right?
    Yes I'm fine with it when I'm within the MA rules. Although you wouldnt here any complaints if that MA started slurping away. You might hear groans though.
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •