Thread: Busty Bombshell 💞💞 CLAIRE DANIELS💞💞 - Available DT This Weekend!

Busty Bombshell 💞💞 CLAIRE DANIELS💞💞 - Available DT This Weekend!

Discover & Connect

www.dateclaire.com
    Email: [email protected]
    Text/Call: 647-677-0382
    Booking form: https://dateclaire.com/booking/

Incall Location

Major Intersection: Bloor & Yonge (Yorkville)
    Style: Private Penthouse suite, balcony for smokers & a cocktail al-fresco
    TTC: Bloor
    Parking: Bloor & Church

Introduction

Here I am, trying to paint a picture for you as true to my reality as conceivable… but this is fantasy, darling.

Well hello handsome, I’ve been expecting you. My name is Claire Daniels, and it’s my pleasure to meet you.

Who am I? Let me give you a little taste… Poised at 5’5″ with an Athletic Curvy build, you are greeted by the beautiful bombshell herself. Early thirty-something, with long, dark mahogany locks softly curled, and captivating, chocolate eyes. I love swimming and walking my dog to stay active, and indulging in exquisite cuisine while discussing politics. My down-to-earth nature pairs well with a crisp Chardonnay or light beer.

I’m a luscious heart-for-hire in the middle of downtown Toronto, for the discerning gentleman. Witty, down-to-earth, cultured and playful are apt descriptors according to those who know me best. An established woman with a professional career, I am ripe with discretion and professionalism, a perfect match for the no-nonsense lover looking to connect.

RSVP

Schedule: 10am start, inquire for availability.

Interested in having a more intimate affair? Let’s connect. Please email me at [email protected] and make sure to include your full name, date and time you would like to meet, your email or phone number, and a reference from another provider.

While same days are possible, you are guaranteed to see me with advance notice.

Rates

The considerations below are for incall, and start at $300/hour. Please add $50 for outcalls for my ride, darling. All rates are in CAD or USD 1:1.

Duos

Fancy a ménage-à-trois? Let me be the first to encourage your fantasy. Book me with the bubbly blonde Jessica Sinclaire or the vivacious vixen Vivienne Lawrence. Catch us together starting at $600/hour incall, $700/hour outcall.

Available this week in a convenient downtown location!

www.dateclaire.com
    Email: [email protected]
    Text/Call: 647-677-0382
    Booking form: https://dateclaire.com/booking/

Incall Location

Major Intersection: Bloor & Yonge (Yorkville)
    Style: Private Penthouse suite, balcony for smokers & a cocktail al-fresco
    TTC: Bloor
    Parking: Bloor & Church