Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 24 of 1279

Thread: Seeking Arrangement - My advice

  1. #1

    Seeking Arrangement - My advice

    I have used SA and have had good and bad experiences.

    There are pros and scammers on there so beware.

    Best to create banter and let them proposition you.

    Some bad signs are demanding to be paid for a platonic date. My advice is NEVER EVER pay for dates. There are so many girls on the site who are up for dinner.

    Another scam some run is they set-up a date and say they are short rent a few days before the date. Do not fall for it.

    Some will try and get you to etransfer money for gas one hour before the date.

    It is best to arrange pay per meets if intimacy is involved.

    I had experienced some doozies but have had some amazing experiences.

    The pay per meet range I stick to is $300-400. I was seeing a university student who I paid $300 to do overnights with.

    I also helped her with some of her daily expenses.

    The going rate is $400 for dinner and a few hours of intimacy.

    Do not ever buy any items for girls you do not have a long-term relationship with.

    Do not prepay them. Only pay them when you meet.

    It takes a while to weed them out with dates etc - but there are some gems out there on this site and the roi is pretty good.

  2. #2
    Those scammers and free loaders are just a major turn-off. Is it really worth all that effort?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    Those scammers and free loaders are just a major turn-off. Is it really worth all that effort?
    There are a lot of scammers. Some girls want $1000 pay pet meet. Some demand $6000/month in terms of an allowance. There is a lot of sifting. But there are some gems here and there. Best to block girls with entitled rude behavior right away. There is a steady supply of girls signing up for the site.

  4. #4
    I assume you live in Toronto? Those prices are very high compared Ottawa. I have never paid more than $200 and usually less. Of course the really hot girls are hard to reach and do ask more ...

  5. #5
    How hot are we talking? Or cute Girlnext door types? Id be interested in a cute GND. Hot

  6. #6
    The OP has some very interesting advice!

    If you are really looking for escort type relation look for girl who have the setting: Friends with benefit

    Do not be too direct via SA's messaging system. I got banned because I was discussing my intention way too early. Get or give email address early on.

    Avoid monthly allowance!! It's a trap. It will work the first month but the second suddenly unexpected events will happen and the girl will cancel...

    I dont know about Toronto but in Montreal girl of SA in the city are very expensive! In the 30 minutes away suburbs it's a different story. I hooked up with 2 great girl who ended up asking me 150 to 300 for session of 1 to 4 hours... All included! One is a young 22 year old teacher who likes the thrill of meeting me because I do stuff her bf do not care to do. Experience helps even if we do not have a 6 pack belly haha So SA is great for suburb dudes really try it!

    Cheers,

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jalimon View Post
    One is a young 22 year old teacher who likes the thrill of meeting me because I do stuff her bf do not care to do. Experience helps even if we do not have a 6 pack belly haha So SA is great for suburb dudes really try it!

    Cheers,
    You mean DATY with 2 digits or 69 LOL...

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,043
    Hmm... I always thought SA was a bullshit website. I'll have to check it out now.
    -Goodoer
    "I'd run for Government if it weren't for those naked pictures..."

  9. #9
    I too have had good and bad on there. As mentioned, some want $200 just to meet first time, wtf? If you go super hot, you are going to super pay, they aren't stupid however, if you want a pretty and reasonable experience, take your time, try a coffee meet and most important, DO NOT DISCUSS MONEY AND SEX ON THE SITE

    Posted already and happened to me, your convo may be monitored or bait girls may be used but I to was banned (no refund fyi) for the content of my discussion. My rule, meet in person, discuss in person, make no promises on the site, text or email (your own email) if you want to get comfortable before a meet.


    Always ppm to start, if allowance after, go weekly, if she flakes then youre not out a lot


    $250 - $400 seems a reasonable ppm, don't forget you'llprobably buy dinner and maybe get a room so add it up and think about the fabulous super hot escorts for way less or even super hot independents you could get for the money


    I think the mental thrill is banging a non pro , especially some pretty university chick


    I have lots of SA experience, feel free to PM with questions

  10. #10
    I agree with a lot of the comments on here. Never EVER do a monthly allowance at the start. Best to go pay per meet. Best to discuss finances via text.

    I like seeing girls of SA as a lot of the ones I end up seeing are university students and very bright. Main thing is to screen the scammers. Never ever pay for a platonic date or gift them unless you have an extended relationship. I dropped a number of them at the first sign of them asking me for more than the initial agreement or them asking me for gifts.

  11. #11
    Where do the sexual encounters take place? Her place? Hotel? Your place? If they occur at your place, then she knows where you live. Are you not worried that she may turn up at your place and go all psycho on you, once you end the "relationship"?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jalimon View Post
    All included! One is a young 22 year old teacher who likes the thrill of meeting me because I do stuff her bf do not care to do. Experience helps even if we do not have a 6 pack belly haha So SA is great for suburb dudes really try it!

    Cheers,
    This is exactly what I'm looking for. The teacher's that I've dated in the past all got off work at 3 or 4 pm and had tons of free time after yoga to mess around but were on a budget and wanted a big trip each summer when they were off for 2 months. It almost was too good bc they were around kids or other women all day, and I was there to just have fun at 4pm.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco_s View Post
    I have used SA and have had good and bad experiences.

    There are pros and scammers on there so beware.

    Best to create banter and let them proposition you.

    Some bad signs are demanding to be paid for a platonic date. My advice is NEVER EVER pay for dates. There are so many girls on the site who are up for dinner.

    Another scam some run is they set-up a date and say they are short rent a few days before the date. Do not fall for it.

    Some will try and get you to etransfer money for gas one hour before the date.

    It is best to arrange pay per meets if intimacy is involved.

    I had experienced some doozies but have had some amazing experiences.

    The pay per meet range I stick to is $300-400. I was seeing a university student who I paid $300 to do overnights with.

    I also helped her with some of her daily expenses.

    The going rate is $400 for dinner and a few hours of intimacy.

    Do not ever buy any items for girls you do not have a long-term relationship with.

    Do not prepay them. Only pay them when you meet.

    It takes a while to weed them out with dates etc - but there are some gems out there on this site and the roi is pretty good.
    How long does it take to meet someone you like? Do they have a premium plan you need to buy to score?
    Gorgeous guitar solo

    https://youtu.be/vV1HrhhroaE

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    28,302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco_s View Post
    I dropped a number of them at the first sign of them asking me for more than the initial agreement or them asking me for gifts.
    That irks me to no end. The first time, I tell them that I always honour my commitment to them and if I do gift them after a while it is because I want to, not because they ask me and that when they do ask it puts a strain on the relationship because they are putting me on the spot. A second request is worthy of a dumping.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    28,302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by havingfun View Post
    Are you not worried that she may turn up at your place and go all psycho on you, once you end the "relationship"?
    And how is that different from dating any girl, SA or not?

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    28,302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot Allures View Post
    How long does it take to meet someone you like?
    I can narrow it down to a couple of minutes to months.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    And how is that different from dating any girl, SA or not?
    It is not different. But I don't date. And it is different from doing an outcall from an agency. The outcall SP does not have expectations of an ongoing relationship. I am just wondering if an SA girl might have that expectation and if a "client" dumps her in the early innings, might there be a concern that she will go out of her way to embarrass or harass a "client"? Therefore do guys who use SA girls avoid bringing them to their homes? Or is that of little concern? Do the girls put up dramatic scenes when they are dumped (even if the dumping is done ever so gently).

  18. #18
    Most of these girls do not have cars so them stalking you is not an issue.

    I only had one girl stalk and harass me but it stopped after awhile.

    I usually take them to my place and have never had issues.

    These girls have been dumped multiple times.

    You guys do not need to worry about hurting their feelings.

    Best advice is to meet them for dinner - do NOT ever compensate them for the dinner if it is platonic.

    Always remember they may bail on you last minute or demand cash to show up - do not become frustrated or disappointed.

    Try and target the girls who are in university - they are less mercenary like.

    The following were a few good to average relationships I had:

    1. College girl with a boyfriend. Amazing body and did everything I wanted. Mixed background. very smart and young - 19 years old. I would see her at her place while her bf was at work or she came to my place. The sex was wild and she was very submissive. It ended because she did not want to continue cheating on her bf. $400 for outings sex and overnights.

    2. University student. Very submissive and sweet. Did it all except rim me. 24 yo Blonde spinner. $300-400 for meet-ups and overnights. I stopped seeing her because she lived far away and could not commute as much.

    3. Retail worker. Hot as fuck but dumb as hell. 25 yo brunette. Not as sexually adventurous. $400 per meet. I stopped communicating with her.

    4. College girl. $400/meet. Amazing body. Very submissive and compliant. I dumped her after she asked for more money than we agreed to.

    There are A LOT of girls on the site up for fun. Just need to spend some time.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    28,302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco_s View Post
    Most of these girls do not have cars so them stalking you is not an issue.

    I only had one girl stalk and harass me but it stopped after awhile.

    I usually take them to my place and have never had issues.

    These girls have been dumped multiple times.

    You guys do not need to worry about hurting their feelings.

    Best advice is to meet them for dinner - do NOT ever compensate them for the dinner if it is platonic.

    Always remember they may bail on you last minute or demand cash to show up - do not become frustrated or disappointed.

    Try and target the girls who are in university - they are less mercenary like.

    The following were a few good to average relationships I had:

    1. College girl with a boyfriend. Amazing body and did everything I wanted. Mixed background. very smart and young - 19 years old. I would see her at her place while her bf was at work or she came to my place. The sex was wild and she was very submissive. It ended because she did not want to continue cheating on her bf. $400 for outings sex and overnights.

    2. University student. Very submissive and sweet. Did it all except rim me. 24 yo Blonde spinner. $300-400 for meet-ups and overnights. I stopped seeing her because she lived far away and could not commute as much.

    3. Retail worker. Hot as fuck but dumb as hell. 25 yo brunette. Not as sexually adventurous. $400 per meet. I stopped communicating with her.

    4. College girl. $400/meet. Amazing body. Very submissive and compliant. I dumped her after she asked for more money than we agreed to.

    There are A LOT of girls on the site up for fun. Just need to spend some time.
    Mirrors my experiences. The last year or two I have been getting away with $250-300.

  20. #20
    I did give it a go many months ago.

    Spammers. Ghosters.

    Even the messages started to disappear, on their end, after awhile.

    Guess one has to move quick?

    Do you do the faded picture as the profile and then the clear picture privately?

  21. #21
    Do not post your pictures on there. Share them via text.

  22. #22
    My average price in Ottawa was $150, some of you guys are contributing to inflation!

    Meet first for coffee or a drink, I don't suggest dinner because that cost can add up if you get a lot of duds in a row. There are a lot of misleading profiles so don't assume you will like the girl, leave yourself an easy way out and never commit to anything until you actually meet. I have horror stories.

    I don't discuss prices except in person, a few times I managed to bang some girls before the topic of money even came up. I go for the GND types, the models are very flakey. A lot of them are bombarded with messages and don't understand the concept of an appointment or date, they are usually a waste of time

  23. #23
    What website do you recommend?

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    389
    I agree, $250-300 per intimate encounter should be the standard.
    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ...
    Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •