Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ĎA very brave new Canadianí: Saudi woman who fled abusive family arrives in Tdot

Quote Originally Posted by |2 /-\ | /|/ View Post
    Thats wrong. She always claimed that when she cut her hair she was locked up for 6 months and subjected to violence and threats of of being killed.....................
    She probably spent all the time when locked up surfing the
    internet learning about all the goodies in the western
    world she had been denied and how gullible our
    leaders can be. And when her parents let her out they must have
    rewarded her with an generous allowance to fly to Thailand.
    Her tweeted pictures show her flying first class, drinking wine
    and eating caviar. That she must be from a filthy rich family
    doesn't rule out the possibility that she was abused. But you
    can be assured she enjoyed way more freedom than her
    peers back in SA.

Soon she will be bouncing at a club on king west and jumping from guy to guy. I personally don't believe her. I think she played the Canadian government and she's not as innocent as she seems. She probably wanted to ho around for a few years because this is what she sees from her contemporaries in the West online and her parents being very conservative said hell no. I've seen this before especially with Iranian women from families with some money (you know the princesses on Yonge from about Sheppard up to Richmond Hill) that come here and go nuts with their newfound freedoms doing drugs, booze, and again jumping from guy to guy. After a few years of that they get spit out and because no real man wants them they end up online dating on any of POF or eharmony. Sometimes because you have the freedom to do something does not mean you should go overboard. Partying will kill you in the long run if this is your go to leisure activity over a long time.

Hopefully, this girl proves me wrong but I severely doubt it. She seems a spoiled girl that ran away to rebel.

Good summation and accurate about the Persian womens (in fact they run around with a chip on their shoulder).

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2006 View Post
    Soon she will be bouncing at a club on king west and jumping from guy to guy. I personally don't believe her. I think she played the Canadian government and she's not as innocent as she seems. She probably wanted to ho around for a few years because this is what she sees from her contemporaries in the West online and her parents being very conservative said hell no. I've seen this before especially with Iranian women from families with some money (you know the princesses on Yonge from about Sheppard up to Richmond Hill) that come here and go nuts with their newfound freedoms doing drugs, booze, and again jumping from guy to guy. After a few years of that they get spit out and because no real man wants them they end up online dating on any of POF or eharmony. Sometimes because you have the freedom to do something does not mean you should go overboard. Partying will kill you in the long run if this is your go to leisure activity over a long time.

Hopefully, this girl proves me wrong but I severely doubt it. She seems a spoiled girl that ran away to rebel.

Aria Alexander

Some cold hard truths presented in this video..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345