Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,104 of 1135

Thread: The Ottawa GFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

  1. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz27 View Post
    I’m very surprised to hear that about Lucy. I really enjoyed my time with her.
    I think negative experiences are highly under-reported here because of fear of reprisal. I can only speak for my experience, it was absolutely terrible with her. I understand that people don't connect as there is a human element, this was not that by any means.
    I'm Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!

  2. #1082
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramar View Post
    I think negative experiences are highly under-reported here because of fear of reprisal. I can only speak for my experience, it was absolutely terrible with her. I understand that people don't connect as there is a human element, this was not that by any means.
    I respect your review. I also agree that there’s not a lot of negative reviews here. Most people don’t want to hurt a girl’s rep. Better luck next time...

  3. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz27 View Post
    I respect your review. I also agree that there’s not a lot of negative reviews here. Most people don’t want to hurt a girl’s rep. Better luck next time...
    I'm Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!

  4. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz27 View Post
    I respect your review. I also agree that there’s not a lot of negative reviews here. Most people don’t want to hurt a girl’s rep. Better luck next time...
    ditto. this is why it important to be anonymous. don't connect your hobby name to your online persona. also recommemd not to post your reviews right away. thanks kramer
    #mtga

  5. #1085
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptologic View Post
    ditto. this is why it important to be anonymous. don't connect your hobby name to your online persona. also recommemd not to post your reviews right away. thanks kramer
    Yeah for sure. Tons of girls lurk and post here. I just think some girls can just have a bad day and negative reviews can really hurt.

  6. #1086
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramar View Post
    I think negative experiences are highly under-reported here because of fear of reprisal. I can only speak for my experience, it was absolutely terrible with her. I understand that people don't connect as there is a human element, this was not that by any means.
    I agree with you about Lucy.

  7. #1087
    +1 for Lucy at CMJ, +SF2, +Kissing .... this was my first visit with her, but I certainly enjoyed my time and will definitely see her again.

  8. #1088
    +1 for Katarina for Sparx. Curvy GND vibe, with a sweet sexy voice.

  9. #1089
    +1 for Sarah who is listed in report as Asian 8886. She is very chill and friendly, has a gorgeous body and provides nude service with possibility of reverse. Having said that her service does not include body slides and touching is limited. So a very low bar +

  10. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffC View Post
    +1 for Sarah who is listed in report as Asian 8886. She is very chill and friendly, has a gorgeous body and provides nude service with possibility of reverse. Having said that her service does not include body slides and touching is limited. So a very low bar +
    I would say that describes someone that doesn't reach the bar.

  11. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigarman16 View Post
    I would say that describes someone that doesn't reach the bar.
    It barely gets off the floor.

  12. #1092
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Lunar Orbit
    Posts
    174
    +1 for Reese @ Brass (+kissing, +sf2)
    +1 for Skylar @ CMJ (+kissing, +sf2)
    Last edited by jasian14; 02-15-2020 at 04:39 AM.
    #MTGA

  13. #1093
    Average Sized Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Anywhere you want
    Posts
    273
    +1 for Ivy at CMJ. She was amazing feom start to finish

  14. #1094
    Fair enough.

  15. #1095

  16. #1096
    Hey Guys -

    Any good recommendations at Paradise Spa & Angel's Touch - was wondering if anyone had the pleasure of Autumn?

    Thanks.

  17. #1097
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Bedlam
    Posts
    53
    +1 for Phoebee @ Brass (+kissing, +SF2).

  18. #1098
    +1 for Maryah Brass (+kissing SF2)

  19. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten_Kinkie View Post
    I’m going to fully disagree with you on this, I don’t always offer body slides but everything else is always.

    The criteria is :
    Friendly service
    Body slides
    Touching allowed
    Shower play, if requested


    The only thing I didn’t give you was body slides. Just because you didn’t get one thing doesn’t warrant me a -1

    I do not always give body slides. Everything else I give, showers, touching, DfK, and friendly service
    It might not warrant a -1 in your own definition of GFE Kitten, but according to the very OP of this thread it does, and I quote :

    "For the purposes of the list, the “low bar” definition of GFE will be honoured as outlined below:

    Friendly service
    Body slides
    Touching allowed
    Shower play, if requested

    These four criteria SHOULD be the benchmark of any employed MA. Because the bar was purposely set "low", theoretically it served as a reliable threshold for MAs who were promising, consistent, friendly, and playful. GFE is more about "positive attitude" than "services". It is harmful to the list if the bar is raised by including kissing or other YMMV services beyond this threshold (which should not be lawfully discussed anyway)."

    Unless I guess cuddlebuddy explicitly stated he didn't want bodyslides of course...

  20. #1100
    Hottest Mom At Drop-Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRollMachin View Post
    It might not warrant a -1 in your own definition of GFE Kitten, but according to the very OP of this thread it does, and I quote :

    "For the purposes of the list, the “low bar” definition of GFE will be honoured as outlined below:

    Friendly service
    Body slides
    Touching allowed
    Shower play, if requested

    These four criteria SHOULD be the benchmark of any employed MA. Because the bar was purposely set "low", theoretically it served as a reliable threshold for MAs who were promising, consistent, friendly, and playful. GFE is more about "positive attitude" than "services". It is harmful to the list if the bar is raised by including kissing or other YMMV services beyond this threshold (which should not be lawfully discussed anyway)."

    Unless I guess cuddlebuddy explicitly stated he didn't want bodyslides of course...

    I get that 100%, I do not advertise that i do body slides...And the OP took part in everything else.
    I was shocked the he wanted to just leave after he finished...

    I just dont understand where the -1 came from. We kissed, laughed, talked, there was touching and a finish.
    I would love a proper explanation on why I get a -1 when I offered a GFE service he took part in...
    ~Kitten Kinkie~

  21. #1101
    I've decided to not vote for my experience with Kitten Kinkie. I think the - 1 might be unfair.

    However I will leave a quick review of my experience here.

    Decent massage, friendly MA, good kisser, touching allowed, No Body slides ( not advertised and told based on connection and repeat sessions) No SF2 received ( Ran out of hot water).

    Miscommunication and bad timing led to disappointment. I'm sure she's fun otherwise. YMMV
    Last edited by CuddleBuddy2; 02-20-2020 at 04:20 PM.

  22. #1102
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    56
    I too had a negative experience with KK. I didn’t give her a - as it was just a weird time. We should feel free to review here as we like without feeling pressure from girls or questioned.

  23. #1103
    Scarlett at CMJ +1 (kissing and SF2)
    Last edited by Deuterostome; 02-20-2020 at 12:39 AM.
    In deuterostomes like humans, the first opening of the fetus is the anus, some of us never develop beyond that.

    ShowBiz is my pay pig.

  24. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten_Kinkie View Post
    I get that 100%, I do not advertise that i do body slides...And the OP took part in everything else.
    I was shocked the he wanted to just leave after he finished...

    I just dont understand where the -1 came from. We kissed, laughed, talked, there was touching and a finish.
    I would love a proper explanation on why I get a -1 when I offered a GFE service he took part in...
    If I were you I would stop arguing.... you only make your case worst... Most of us who are in this thread wanting a GFE massage expect the body rub, that's what the "minimum criteria" means. What you're saying is if we go to see you, it's going to be depending if you like us, feel like it, or otherwise. So for us, it's hit and miss.

    You have to understand that a body rub is something that is basically free, in real life, and is done by mutual sympathy by the women we are with (when we date one!). When we pay a professional it's because, for all kind of reasons, we can't get it for free. So what you are telling us is "pay, but it's going to be by mutual sympathy". Why should we do this? Would you go see a professional massage therapist ho would tell you "I don't always do back massage, but I do everything else"? If you do need a back massage, you would probably see someone else. Surprising as it may be, to some of us (including myself) the body rub is the heart of the erotic massage, it is what we anticipate and appreciate.

    I totally get that you may be attracted to some clients, may be totally not attracted by others and even totally repulsed by some. You are a human being and it's normal. But please understand that if someone needs and pays for a service and is not receiving it in the end because "you don't always do it", they may be disappointed and give you a -1 for this...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •