Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: The Ottawa GFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

Another +1 for Maya at BC and I've now reached the 4 vote limit for her for this year, but I can't recommend her enough. She's gorgeous, mature, sensual and passionate - always leave relaxed and smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Lawrence View Post
    I don't think you got the chomps missBhave to try and get 2 cheap shots in on Mila now. You made your point, now either review and stand behind it or leave it like a gent should.

I'm surprised you're activated... So yeah. Lol.
    I agree. The comment by BHave actually gave me pause in looking at Mila. I've been looking at her for some time as out of all the MA's in Ottawa she seems to be the one I keep gravitating to. Making negative comments without backing it up with a review is pretty low because it could impact her business.

A big +1 for Peach, a recent addition to the Brass Club. Pretty girl, works out and it shows, sweet and sensual.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfield View Post
    A big +1 for Kelsey at BC.
    Thank you. Welcome to the fun massage world.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeO View Post
    +1 repeat for indy Hunter....second visit was even better then the first. This beautiful personable and friendly lady was just back from a couple of weeks on vacay and obviously very warm to the touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainboy21 View Post
    +1 repeat Naomi @Cmj
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelikeschocolate View Post
    Another +1 for Maya at BC and I've now reached the 4 vote limit for her for this year, but I can't recommend her enough. She's gorgeous, mature, sensual and passionate - always leave relaxed and smiling.
    Thank you. Great examples of being transparent with your repeated votes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are on a new page again! Thank you for all your votes.

Here is a new link to our new GFE MAs list, which is now up to date, as of this writing:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thank you everyone for voting, please keep them coming. Remember #SharingIsCaring
    #MTGA is #MakeTerbGreatAgain https://twitter.com/Ottawa_Maseeker

GFE MA history from deleted thread. Just search for name in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by MattStone View Post
    I agree. The comment by BHave actually gave me pause in looking at Mila. I've been looking at her for some time as out of all the MA's in Ottawa she seems to be the one I keep gravitating to. Making negative comments without backing it up with a review is pretty low because it could impact her business.
    The whole idea of this thread is to get the lurkers to contribute who would otherwise be too intimidated to write a full review. So one -1 is not going to affect someone's business. Several -1's might, but not just one.

Repeat +1 for indy Kitten Kinky....role play as naughty schoolgirl was heat on top of fun. One-on-one teaching is great!

+1 Hunter (indy)
    #MTGA

A big +1 for Ivy @CMJ. Can't figure why she has no previous votes. A very beautiful, tanned, sexy latina......muy Caliente.

+1 Hunter will repeat for sure
    +1 Charlotte @brass
    +1 [email protected] really fun
    +1 [email protected]
    +1 [email protected]

My first CMJ addition to this list.

+1 Ava @ CMJ downtown

Quote Originally Posted by MattStone View Post
    Never pause and rethink here. Mila is top notch and top 5 MA in the city IMO and in the stats.

Just go for it Matt, she's amazing and down to earth. I think I will myself actually, better and better each time.

Another +1 for Maya @brass. It had been about 3 months since my last visit, but just as hot and steamy as ever.

+1 Annabelle @ ALO (repeat)

+1 for Autumn at Brass. Will definitely be repeating with her!

Amazing +1 for Amara @ Brass
    Another Spectacular +1 for Stassi @ CMJ

-1 for Champagne at ATPS

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213