Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Results 1,129 to 1,135 of 1135

Thread: The Ottawa GFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

+1 Peach @Brass 🍑 Petite Perfection

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramar View Post
    +1 Amara Brass Club, SF2 + DFK
    -1 Lucy CMJ, very very poor MA attitude and pushy. Disrespectful and money hungry, only interested in my wallet.
    I am truly saddened to hear this. Although this is my job, I by no means perceive the men who choose to spend time with me as money grabs, nor will I ever take advantage of my position to hassle clients out of their money. I strive for mutual respect and want my clients to feel comfortable when they see me. I respect your review and am all for constructive criticism, but I feel as though this is not an accurate representation of my character. Feel free to message me privately so we can discuss this further, I am more than willing to hear you out on what exactly made you uncomfortable.

Kind regards,
    Lucy

Another enthusiastic +1 for Maddie @ CMJ. Cant remember how often we can vote but I have a feeling I'm going to pass that with her. Finished off my weekend of being free by seeing her.
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucycmjx View Post
    I am truly saddened to hear this. Although this is my job, I by no means perceive the men who choose to spend time with me as money grabs, nor will I ever take advantage of my position to hassle clients out of their money. I strive for mutual respect and want my clients to feel comfortable when they see me. I respect your review and am all for constructive criticism, but I feel as though this is not an accurate representation of my character. Feel free to message me privately so we can discuss this further, I am more than willing to hear you out on what exactly made you uncomfortable.

Kind regards,
    Lucy
    Informed clients should always take negative reviews with a grain of salt. They can be for many reasons. I always look at post history of member, other reviews if applicable and by no means am swayed by one bad review

+1 for indy Brynne Allin. Beautiful, intelligent, personable little Asian angel with a touch of devil inside of her.

+1 Lexie Brass Club, SF2 + DFK
    +1 Sonya Brass Club, SF2 + DFK
    +1 Scarlett CMJ, SF2 + DFK
    +1 Krystal CMJ, SF2 + DFK - I very much enjoyed the conversation at the start and end of the session. Will repeat for sure.
    +1 Skye CMJ, SF2 + DFK

I'm Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!

+1 for Britney at Paradise Spa, a real gem, Incredible Body Slides
    +1 for Krystiina at CMJ, Petite pint says fireball, pushes all the right buttons.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748