Thread: Annabelle ALO

Annabelle ALO

Afternoon all, Anyone have experience with Anneabelle at ALO? Did some searching but found nothing but some positive scores on the spreadsheet.... No reviews it seems.

Thx

Yup, looking for some info about her too. She looks so familiar, has she worked at other spas in town before?

Just saw her, wow! She looks exactly like her photos, this wasn't just a highly made-up photoshoot look. I won't go into details about the session, but you won't be disappointed. She's a spinner, about 5'2", 120 lbs, blonde. She looks so much like Julia Styles!

Must say, I've now repeated with her, and she's still just as sweet, no change in attitude, very warm and friendly when greeting you. I almost feel like we have known each other for years.

Hehe thank you Whiteman.

It looks like somebody needs a friendly push https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...reviews)/page5
    #MTGA is #MakeTerbGreatAgain https://twitter.com/Ottawa_Maseeker

GFE MA history from deleted thread. Just search for name in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by maseeker View Post
    Hehe thank you Whiteman.

It looks like somebody needs a friendly push https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...reviews)/page5
    I've already given her a +1 on the GFE MA list previously, I don't want to inundate it with repeat votes.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteman View Post
    Yup, looking for some info about her too. She looks so familiar, has she worked at other spas in town before?
    Cassie King maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbox View Post
    Cassie King maybe?
    No, Cassie King (formerly of AT/PS) is now Kingsley of CMJ. Or so I've been told, I've never met her personally myself.

She reminds a bit of the legendary Betty but my memory is a bit foggy

No, Cassie King (formerly of AT/PS) is now Kingsley of CMJ. Or so I've been told, I've never met her personally myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbox View Post
    She reminds a bit of the legendary Betty but my memory is a bit foggy
    Which legendary Betty? Betty White, Betty Page, Betty Rubble, etc.?

all posts are fictional
    Blog Entries
    Which legendary Betty? Betty White, Betty Page, Betty Rubble, etc.?
    Betty can only mean Pink Kitty’s PSE Betty. She is sorely missed.
    #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Poolasaurus View Post
    Betty can only mean Pink Kitty’s PSE Betty. She is sorely missed.
    Now, I wish I knew her.

Annabelle starts out slowly, but once she gets to know you and is familiar with you, she really raises the bar service-wise.

all posts are fictional
    Blog Entries
    I saw Annabelle earlier this year and for some reason thought I had reviewed her. I just did a search and couldn’t find anything so here goes.

In a word, she’s really great. She’s exactly as pictured and one of the rare MAs that show her face in photos. She does bear a resemblance (slightly) to the lovely Kingsley of CMJ but body type is a smaller, more spinner.

It was only my first and so far only meeting so I can only imagine mileage and fun will ramp up with repeats as Whiteman says but I received enough to want to repeat very soon. Massage was very good and she used ample amounts of oil to make the sliding fun and her body is lovely to behold. She’s very laid back and easy to talk to.

Repeat: yes.
    #MTGA

Annabelle is absolutely beautiful, engages you easily, makes eye contact and has fun. You won't be disappointed.