Thread: DFK providers at CMJ ?

DFK providers at CMJ ?

I've had some good luck at CMJ especially with Dfk. I'm so glad they now have a downtown location.

Here are my dfk recommendations there. Lola, Mariah and Karissa. Please add to this thread if you received dfk. Thanks.

I provide dfk if the client practices proper oral hygiene and has good cleanliness of mouth and body. �� I’m Scarlett Rose btw.

After all these years being a member of CMJ, I meet a lot of ladies who provided DFK. But, if I look at only the ladies still on their website, these days: Gina, Mariah and Khameron. Three incredible ladies who deserves Honours Mentions.

The 5 I can tell you about are Grace, Karissa, Onyx, Mariah and Naomi. Also Amber but trying to remember if I thought she provided good kissing. Damn I'm only 50 and I'm already forgetting things.

There are several that I spoke to on twitter that say they provide but I have yet to see them
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

Blake and Misty as well as those mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by hoffa68 View Post
    The 5 I can tell you about are Grace, Karissa, Onyx, Mariah and Naomi. Also Amber but trying to remember if I thought she provided good kissing. Damn I'm only 50 and I'm already forgetting things.

There are several that I spoke to on twitter that say they provide but I have yet to see them
    Yes, Amber does as well (more as the session progresses, seemed a bit shy initially)

Quote Originally Posted by hoffa68 View Post

I have experienced that first hand with Grace. She's such a good kisser.

This is good stuff, guys. Lots to check out here. Any feedback on Vera or Brooke?

Quote Originally Posted by DiVr View Post
    This is good stuff, guys. Lots to check out here. Any feedback on Vera or Brooke?
    I'm interested in Vera too. Also like some info on Hazel.