Thread: DFK providers at CMJ ?

DFK providers at CMJ ?

I've had some good luck at CMJ especially with Dfk. I'm so glad they now have a downtown location.

Here are my dfk recommendations there. Lola, Mariah and Karissa. Please add to this thread if you received dfk. Thanks.

I provide dfk if the client practices proper oral hygiene and has good cleanliness of mouth and body. �� I’m Scarlett Rose btw.

After all these years being a member of CMJ, I meet a lot of ladies who provided DFK. But, if I look at only the ladies still on their website, these days: Gina, Mariah and Khameron. Three incredible ladies who deserves Honours Mentions.

The 5 I can tell you about are Grace, Karissa, Onyx, Mariah and Naomi. Also Amber but trying to remember if I thought she provided good kissing. Damn I'm only 50 and I'm already forgetting things.

There are several that I spoke to on twitter that say they provide but I have yet to see them
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

Blake and Misty as well as those mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by hoffa68 View Post
    The 5 I can tell you about are Grace, Karissa, Onyx, Mariah and Naomi. Also Amber but trying to remember if I thought she provided good kissing. Damn I'm only 50 and I'm already forgetting things.

There are several that I spoke to on twitter that say they provide but I have yet to see them
    Yes, Amber does as well (more as the session progresses, seemed a bit shy initially)

Quote Originally Posted by hoffa68 View Post

I have experienced that first hand with Grace. She's such a good kisser.

This is good stuff, guys. Lots to check out here. Any feedback on Vera or Brooke?