Thread: Nikki Jameson

Nikki Jameson

I see she's back. anybody partake lately?
    [image removed - posted without permission]

Been trying. But she won't respond to my texts

Quote Originally Posted by richaceg View Post
    Nikki has been back since the Spring. She was only offering massage and HE at the time but soon expanded her services. I saw her back in the Spring and she was as hot looking as ever. Her body is fabulous. The only issue I had was the only prop she had in her room was a massage table.

Saw her last week for the first time. Amazing body. Only complaint was multiple rooms in her place and when I went to leave she wanted to make sure I wasn't going to run into anyone. Not really a fan of having to worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseheadsfan View Post
    Saw her last week for the first time. Amazing body. Only complaint was multiple rooms in her place and when I went to leave she wanted to make sure I wasn't going to run into anyone. Not really a fan of having to worry about that.
    Any contact info for Nikki?

Quote Originally Posted by Topogigio View Post
    Any contact info for Nikki?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...4_5081-3595166

Quote Originally Posted by bcd View Post
    Nikki has been back since the Spring. She was only offering massage and HE at the time but soon expanded her services. I saw her back in the Spring and she was as hot looking as ever. Her body is fabulous. The only issue I had was the only prop she had in her room was a massage table.
    what's her rate?

what's her rate?
    It has been so long now since I saw Nikki that I do not recall. You'll need to ask her. Sorry.

I thought she was partly east indian? At least from the last time i saw her, she said she was?. Unless i am getting her mixed up with someone else.

Id like to know what her rates are as well, any info?

I am back in Pickering
    I have a massage table and a bed. My place is very tastefully decorated. I have a private bath in my room. And yes I do share the condo with Xina. And yes I do like to be sure no one is coming or going before you leave. And you should like this. Takes a moment.

If you would like my rates and info plz text or pm me personally at a reasonable time. As I am sorry I do not answer my phone threw the night and I also do not message you back if it has been more than an hour for your discretion.

Xx

Nikki Jameson

Recently saw Nikki. Wonderful time. If she rimmed I’d see her daily lol.

Blog Entries
    I just saw her tonight. Excellent oral skills and a bonerific body.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
    Recently saw Nikki. Wonderful time. If she rimmed I’d see her daily lol.
    I'm sold on this simple yet informative...

I'm sold on this simple yet informative...
    Thank you. I find Nikki very attractive as I certainly favor a gal in their 30’s, and I love brunettes. I also respect ymmv with the women in this industry so I don’t care to provide intimate details.

I’m sure she’d look great in my soaker tub....

What is her rate? I would like to try but can’t afford more then 150 hour tops. Can she accommodate or should I move on chaps? Pic look good. Are they real???

Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971 View Post
    What is her rate? I would like to try but can’t afford more then 150 hour tops. Can she accommodate or should I move on chaps? Pic look good. Are they real???
    You really aren’t going to get much for 150/hr other than unknowns on Leolist

Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971 View Post
    The pics look good for sure. Nikki looks good; yes they are hers. If you could lower your time to a hh your 'tops' may be getting close to having a chance to book with Nikki.