Thread: LEA ABRAMS - Officially yours Toronto 💞

LEA ABRAMS - Officially yours Toronto 💞

Hello to my TO lovers,

I have officially settled in my new home and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you to all of you gentlemen for being so kind and generous with me over the past year. I couldn’t have done it without you! That being said, it’s about time we get (re)acquainted - I think we all deserve a little spoiling in this season of giving

For those of you whom I haven’t already had the pleasure of meeting, my name is Lea Abrams and I’m a very well-reviewed Montrťal courtesan. Allow me to be your muse, devoted confidante and provider of many things... I promise you will not regret!

I am a mixed young woman standing 5'6'' tall with a curvy but athletic build. I am well-educated, well-travelled and a great conversationalist. Though I am often praised for my charming and engaging personality, it is my wild insatiable approach to dates that will leave you coming back for more.

Being voted as one of Montreal’s top providers two years running, I invite you to put my talents and eroticism to the test. I have worked hard at perfecting my ability to draw out and ignite passion. Our mutual enjoyment is my ultimate goal and I will always do my absolute best to exceed your expectations.

Should you need further convincing or simply for naughty reads, look up my multiple review threads across all boards.

As my forte is for deeper, ongoing connections, I enjoy getting to know my lovers socially. Longer meetings, over drinks and dinner, are warmly welcomed. Rest-assured, I am discreet, well-mannered, versatile and always impeccably dressed.

Let us see if we can make magic happen!

Our time together
    1 hr - $400
    1.5 hrs - $600
    2 hrs - $750
    3 hrs - $1100
    4 hrs - $1400 (equal parts, dinner & dessert)
    *A $50 fee will be added to outcalls
    **Rates are grandfathered for all gentlemen with whom I have previously met

Availability
    November 24th to 28th
    December 3rd to 9th
    *incall in King West

Please note that I will be taking limited appointments per day and per week, therefore pre-booking is highly suggested. In your message, kindly provide brief details about yourself and your desired encounter. Please also include your review board handle for verification. If you are not an active poster, a recent reference will then be required. Priority will be given to inquiries providing all of the requested information.

514-552-3051 (texts only)
    [email protected]
    ->follow my twitter for daily thoughts and sexy pics

Sinfully yours,
    Lea Abrams
    Last edited by Leaabrams; 02-12-2019 at 01:39 AM.

Hello lovers,

Prebooking dates Nov 26-28th and Dec 3-9th. Donít miss out, thereís a good chance that this will be my only availability until the New Year. Catching flights not feelings

Sinfully yours,
    Lea

Donít miss this sweet peach

Available for an early afternoon date on the 27th and a morning one on the 28th. Then prebooking Dec 3rd to 9th.

Your sinful companion xx

Lovers,

Prebooking for Dec 4-9th. This will likely be my last availability before the New Year!!

Letís have some naughty Holiday fun

Sinfully yours,
    Lea

Hey babes,

I have some availability this Saturday and Sunday morning as well as Monday late afternoon.

After that, catch me from the 19th to 21st before I leave for the Holidays.

Sinfully yours,
    Lea

Good morning,

I have room for one afternoon date today. Reach out to catch me before before I leave to Mtl

Your Sinful Companion xx

Hope you all had a happy holiday so far loves!

Iíll be available as of January 3rd onwards. Start this New Year off right!!

Your favourite femme fatale,
    Lea xx

Happy New Year loves !!

I have one last availability for this week on Thursday, the 3rd in the afternoon. After that, Iíll be available the afternoon of the 8th and the 10th onwards

Letís make some memories <3

Hey babes!

Sorry Iíve been MIA, been quite busy lately! That being said, I have some afternoon availability Thursday through Sunday and can accommodate a few more dates this week.

Be sure to meet me this month as Iíll be spending most of February touring!

Your favourite Raptors fan girl,
    Lea

Good morning lovers!

I have an availability between 2-4pm today. Whoís going to be the lucky one?!

Also reach out for some naughty daytime weekend fun <3

Sinfully yours,
    Lea

Letís turn up the heat this week.

I have the following availability left:

Monday afternoon/evening
    Friday afternoon

Sinfully yours,
    Lea

Cheers to the weekend loves <3

Reach out to meet me and find out why I was voted #1 Indy in Montreal xx

Come on baby light my fire!

I have the following availability before I head out on tour!

Friday, Jan 25th: afternoon
    Saturday, Jan 26: evening
    Monday, Jan 28: afternoon
    Wednesday, Jan 30: open
    Thursday, Jan 31: afternoon
    Monday, Feb 4: open

Prebook now <3

Hey my loves,

Come check out my tan <3

Booking as of the 30th. Donít miss me before I head out on tour for 2 weeks Feb 5th.

Sinfully yours,
    Lea

“A woman who knows her own mind is a powerful force”

My loves,

I have room for one or two last dates this week -

Wednesday 2-6pm
    Thursday 12-4pm

Otherwise, prebooking for Feb 14th on. Make sure to catch me before my Euro trip in March <3

Sinfully yours,
    Lea
    Last edited by Leaabrams; 02-16-2019 at 03:36 PM.

My Loves,

Wishing you all the steamiest times during this month of love <3

My time is pretty much spoken for the next few weeks. Prebooking from March 23rd. Don’t wait to make me yours !

Sinfully,
    Lea
    Last edited by Leaabrams; 02-16-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Hey Loves,

I have some unexpected availability for this weekend due to a cancellation. Reach out and letís plan something to be remembered!

Otherwise, now prebooking from March 26th onwards <3

xx,
    Lea