Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 49 to 70 of 70

Thread: Antifa Group Shows Up At Tucker Carlson's House, Tells Him He's 'Not Safe'

  1. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacealien2 View Post
    antifa = brownshirts
    Nah, that is a name reserved for Nationalists.
    The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

  2. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by K Douglas View Post
    Targeted because of his actions...what actions? He was targeted simply because he's a popular political commentator and they don't like what his views are. ...
    Exactly, HIS views that HE chose to spread. But sure, go ahead and pretend this is as bad as Klan lynchings.

  3. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathammer View Post
    You need to read up on the history of the KKK. They hated on one thing or another all through their existence. Sounds like ANTIFA. ANTIFA 'was' just an Anarchist group hating on govt. Look where they are today. Sounds a lot like the KKK.

    They werent only a white pride organization. They changed their ideology many times. Unfortunately the last transformation has them taking their white and straight beliefs to an extreme level nobody should be proud of.
    Just because you are soft on the Klan doesn't mean they are anything like ANTIFA. Carlson was (as I said inappropriately) targeted because of who he is, not because of his skin colour or religion.

  4. #52
    Amazing Libtards would defend these actions by antifa, they should be declared a terrorist group.

  5. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Plug View Post
    For those still pushing the idea that the mid term results represent a significant win for the Democrats, it seems pretty obvious that ANTIFA and the Florida Democrats disagree with you, because they are behaving like they lost (and they don't like it one bit)!
    As opposed to Trump who is still riling up anger as if he lost?

  6. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    ...
    Its all very well organized too. Often you see Antifa coming into protests being bused in, who is springing for that? ....

    George Soros or other rich Jews according to the Klan types. If you want to include yourself in conspiracy nuts angry that Trump is winning so much....

    p.s. Funny in a thread talking about the Klan that people complain leftist radicals wear hoods.

  7. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathammer View Post
    Just like the word "racist", "homophobe", and "bigot"?
    Actually racist is a term specifically defined as people who hate based on racial characteristics. No ambiguity about it (other than from people who think their racism is somehow okay).

  8. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by K Douglas View Post
    Targeted because of his actions...what actions? He was targeted simply because he's a popular political commentator and they don't like what his views are. This is dangerous and is now apparently being investigated as a hate crime. People need to go to jail over this, including those who organized and those who are responsible for leaking his home address.

    It doesn't surprise me that anyone on the left here didn't condemn these actions as abhorrent. Like school on Saturday no class.
    I don't hear you whining about the fact that Dr Ford has had to move 4 times since the Kavanaugh hearings and she still recieves death threats daily

  9. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    George Soros or other rich Jews according to the Klan types. If you want to include yourself in conspiracy nuts angry that Trump is winning so much....
    p.s. Funny in a thread talking about the Klan that people complain leftist radicals wear hoods.
    Every time someone mentions Soros, I imagine Mr Burns rolling his fingers while watching CNN and saying "Excellent". But serious, I'm just saying its organized,
    and its probably just a liked minded group funding them.

    My concern about Antifa wearing hoods, is that it prevents people causing damage, or violence from being identified. ( Yeah, I get that is the point ).
    But I don't have a focus on just Antifa for this, I don't think anyone should be allowed to cover their faces when protesting. Doing so to me, indicates a desire to do something criminal.

    As for the Klan, whats really funny, is that in all my life, I have never once seen one in public. Never a group protesting, or always showing up somewhere. So don't see them using 'hoods' in protests as a parallel.



    Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

    Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP (Mississauga Based Now) - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

  10. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    ...

    As for the Klan, whats really funny, is that in all my life, I have never once seen one in public. Never a group protesting, or always showing up somewhere. So don't see them using 'hoods' in protests as a parallel.
    Because in Canada, it's thankfully seen as unacceptable.

    And the hoods were specifically because they didn't want to be publicly identified as members of a racist groups that was often responsible for criminal activity of a far more heinous nature than the antifa has ever done. Plenty of like-minded groups march though in Canada and more so in the states.

  11. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Every time someone mentions Soros, I imagine Mr Burns rolling his fingers while watching CNN and saying "Excellent". But serious, I'm just saying its organized,
    and its probably just a liked minded group funding them.

    My concern about Antifa wearing hoods, is that it prevents people causing damage, or violence from being identified. ( Yeah, I get that is the point ).
    But I don't have a focus on just Antifa for this, I don't think anyone should be allowed to cover their faces when protesting. Doing so to me, indicates a desire to do something criminal.

    As for the Klan, whats really funny, is that in all my life, I have never once seen one in public. Never a group protesting, or always showing up somewhere. So don't see them using 'hoods' in protests as a parallel.
    Klan is a boogyman. That's all it is. A few thousand of enthusiastic haters in a country of well over 300 million. What's more, without any support in the circles that count. Unlike the ANTIFA mob which, when not openly supported, is being treated with kids gloves- with apologists galore.
    We have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border doesn't mean your child gets to stay. HRC

  12. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    Klan is a boogyman. That's all it is. ....
    I'd agree. The scary ones are the ones who have found the Klan too mainstream and have founded all of these hate groups that meld their racial hatred with a warped religious view.

    We have seen numerous murders and attacks by extreme right racist offshoots of Klan like thinking including the Pittsburgh attack. All I have seen from antifa is screaming at propagandists, smashed windows, and brawling with violent racists who were also very willing to brawl.

  13. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    Klan is a boogyman. That's all it is. A few thousand of enthusiastic haters in a country of well over 300 million. What's more, without any support in the circles that count. Unlike the ANTIFA mob which, when not openly supported, is being treated with kids gloves- with apologists galore.
    Yes, the klan has been replaced by white nationalists, believers of white genocide and the alt right.
    All lead by your alpha male, the big orange guy with the tiny mushroom dick.

  14. #62
    Yes they hid themselves because they knew what they were doing was looked down upon, it's kinda funny the antifa protesters hide their faces too, I wonder why?

  15. #63
    If they truly believe in what they are doing and their cause why hide their faces? Because they are thugs.

  16. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Room 112
    Posts
    15,578
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    Exactly, HIS views that HE chose to spread. But sure, go ahead and pretend this is as bad as Klan lynchings.
    His opinion is not an action. And it's protected by the 1st Amendment. And WTF are you talking about I did no such thing equating this to Klan lynchings???

    I live for the funk. I'd die for the funk.

  17. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Room 112
    Posts
    15,578
    Quote Originally Posted by wigglee View Post
    I don't hear you whining about the fact that Dr Ford has had to move 4 times since the Kavanaugh hearings and she still recieves death threats daily
    I don't know if that is the case with Blasey Ford it's based on 1 report from NPR who used her lawyers as the source. Lawyers who are partisan hacks and have serious credibility issues. However, if this is indeed the case I condemn it 100%. She should be allowed to return to normalcy. Period.

    I live for the funk. I'd die for the funk.

  18. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by onthebottom View Post
    Can you imagine the breathless outrage of a bunch of deplorable showed up at Acosta’s house and started making threats.
    The double standard is breathtaking.

  19. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    25,704
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark154 View Post
    The double standard is breathtaking.
    Yeah. And it all happened in otb's imagination.

  20. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by K Douglas View Post
    His opinion is not an action. And it's protected by the 1st Amendment. And WTF are you talking about I did no such thing equating this to Klan lynchings???
    Choosing to state his opinion publicly IS an action and people have the first amendment right to criticize him for it. As I said, I don't agree with how they did it but it is an disgusting joke to try and compare antifa with the Klan who targeted people for their existence.

  21. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Room 112
    Posts
    15,578
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    Choosing to state his opinion publicly IS an action and people have the first amendment right to criticize him for it. As I said, I don't agree with how they did it but it is an disgusting joke to try and compare antifa with the Klan who targeted people for their existence.
    Sure they have the right to criticize him that is protected by 1st Amendment too. But they took it well beyond that. It blows me away that you and others here just flippantly ignore Antifa's actions by muddying the debate because one poster made a stupid comparison to the Klan. But make no mistake Antifa is fast becoming a major threat to public discourse, civility and decency.

    I live for the funk. I'd die for the funk.

  22. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by K Douglas View Post
    Sure they have the right to criticize him that is protected by 1st Amendment too. But they took it well beyond that. It blows me away that you and others here just flippantly ignore Antifa's actions...
    You should actually read what I posted before making things up because I have in no way ignored the criminal nature of the protesters in this case.

    You specifically agreed that antifa protesters were the same as the Klan but it in no way compares. The only event in the past couple weeks that is reminiscent of the Klan was the racist fuck who shot up a bunch of people simply because they were Jews.


    p.s. A Trump supporter saying anyone else is a "threat to civility" is hilarious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •