Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tony Clement's sex tape

RockStar
    playing with Scarlett Johansson in our underwear somewhere in iceland
    a politician being manipulated to share their nude pictures with a stranger. That's unheard of

French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face.
    A pucker kiss involves only 2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malata View Post
    a politician being manipulated to share their nude pictures with a stranger. That's unheard of

But in this case, I do not have a problem if this individual loved their pictures being shared on the internet:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/weir...-naked-4315421

Blog Entries
    It is even on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvzGPHmqMY

Brave Lady!!

Clement’s had an indirect connection to Terb which was revealed during the recent “seductress lawyer” news story. Apparently, the infamous seductress was posting on Twitter that she was the unofficial SP for the CPC party (likely an exaggeration but Clement’s noticed). Clement’s in a typically brain dead moment, emailed her via her website contact asking her to stop and to delete the tweet and he used his personal email to make this request. Then the “seductress” in typically indiscreet fashion, posted his email (complete with email address) on Twitter. It was deleted but there was a screen capture of it in one of the recent online articles or comments.

As I said, I wonder what Clement’s Terb handle is/was. He HAD to have one - definitely before he went into Federal politics so would be in his Queen’s Park office with a lot of free time (eg: 5 minute walk to Wood St or College Park!). From his clueless internet savvy his Terb handle was probably something along the lines of “Ontario PC MPP MPA lover”.

Quote Originally Posted by essguy_ View Post
    Clement’s had an indirect connection to Terb which was revealed during the recent “seductress lawyer” news story. Apparently, the infamous seductress was posting on Twitter that she was the unofficial SP for the CPC party (likely an exaggeration but Clement’s noticed). Clement’s in a typically brain dead moment, emailed her via her website contact asking her to stop and to delete the tweet and he used his personal email to make this request. Then the “seductress” in typically indiscreet fashion, posted his email (complete with email address) on Twitter. It was deleted but there was a screen capture of it in one of the recent online articles or comments.

As I said, I wonder what Clement’s Terb handle is/was. He HAD to have one - definitely before he went into Federal politics so would be in his Queen’s Park office with a lot of free time (eg: 5 minute walk to Wood St or College Park!). From his clueless internet savvy his Terb handle was probably something along the lines of “Ontario PC MPP MPA lover”.
    Ha ha Bad Boy got exposed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123