Thread: Has Anyone experienced this while doing in lazy doggy position ?

Has Anyone experienced this while doing in lazy doggy position ?

Hi everyone,

I wasn't really sure where to post this so posting it in the lounge.

I recently had sex in lazy doggy position and while I was stroking in and out, the girl started butt clenching...I felt it as very tight position and came really early. While I was cumming, she clenched her butt one more time and squeezed my dick till last drop of semen left in it. Felt really amazing! I am fairly new to this whole thing and not experienced anything like this before.

Have you experienced this or has any other story where you were learned new thing and were pleasantly surprised ?

This is one of the best advantages of this position. Congrats on your discovery!

Quote Originally Posted by GreyHatGuy View Post
    Hi everyone,

I wasn't really sure where to post this so posting it in the lounge.

I recently had sex in lazy doggy position and while I was stroking in and out, the girl started butt clenching...I felt it as very tight position and came really early. While I was cumming, she clenched her butt one more time and squeezed my dick till last drop of semen left in it. Felt really amazing! I am fairly new to this whole thing and not experienced anything like this before.

Have you experienced this or has any other story where you were learned new thing and were pleasantly surprised ?
    Yes i have.

BEST position ever.

I use to know a woman that would do that, but she was not an SP. An SP would pump you as soon as you were in to get you off quickly, but a GF would wait till you were good and ready and clench when you gave a indication you are cuming.

Ceiling Cat
    A.K.A Van Helsing - Cackler Killer

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    BEST position ever.
    Ditto!

I’d never heard of lazy doggy before so I googled it and now I know.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=lazy%20dog

I find it better if you're both on your side and then even better if it's in the bum from a side/lazy dog position.