Thread: Statue of Trump

Statue of Trump

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

Never Been Justly Banned
    You are becoming as juvenile as some of most idiotic posters.... congrats.

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by onthebottom View Post
    How can you complain about stooping to your level?
    The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by danmand View Post
    How can you complain about stooping to your level?
    My level?

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by onthebottom View Post
    Snowflake

How disrespectful, Trump deserves to be chiseled into Mt. Trumpmore.

They should have a nude statue of him so everyone can see his small mushroom shaped dick

Am I the only one who thinks all hey did was change the hair and suit inn the Elvis bust mould?

Where are those petulant pursed-up lips and the slitty eyes?

What progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    Snowflake
    You are the second one that does not know that a "snowflake" is a liberal social justice warrior. On the bottom is definitely not a "snowflake."

Quote Originally Posted by bluecolt View Post
    You are the second one that does not know that a "snowflake" is a liberal social justice warrior. On the bottom is definitely not a "snowflake."
    Nothingburger.

Snowflakes are sensitive types who suffer hurt feelings when reality appears.
    Deal with it.

Never Been Justly Banned
    NPCs, what are you going to do....