View Poll Results: A lot of changes ... Additions and Subractions How Post Demar and Cassey Era Fair

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toronto Raptors with 43-39 Wins will finish somewhere between 6 and 8th

    1 3.03%
  • Raptors Will Get 44-59 Wins .. Division Title and NBA Finals

    25 75.76%
  • Toronto Raptors sell everything off at dead line and miss playoffs

    3 9.09%
  • Other

    4 12.12%
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 313 to 336 of 1018

Thread: 2018/19 Toronto Raptors Season Thread !! Go Raptors Go !!!

  1. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by raptorizedguy View Post
    I would be hard pressed to name 2 Nets but every time I look they are winning ..
    Their All-Star is D'Angelo Russell. How can you forget DeMarre Carroll, ex-Raptor. Raptors playing Nets next Monday.

  2. #314
    The raps got Marc Gasol for JV, Miles, Wright and a 2024 2nd rd pick, good trade for the Raps

  3. #315
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    vaughan
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta View Post
    The raps got Marc Gasol for JV, Miles, Wright and a 2024 2nd rd pick, good trade for the Raps
    Wright is gone. Here's hoping the new guy McCaw will play more minutes. See what he can do just in case we need him in the playoff.

  4. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta View Post
    The raps got Marc Gasol for JV, Miles, Wright and a 2024 2nd rd pick, good trade for the Raps
    Hope there are more moves coming. Good trade but not enough imo.

  5. #317
    I Love to eat "ABALONE".
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,114
    Has to be more moves since we only have 10 players at the moment. But i dont think it will be anyone with an aww factor. Should think about kanter when he gets bought out, if an injury occurs at the 5 we are fucked

  6. #318
    Looks like Leonard is going to miss tomorrow's game, He's a really good player but I wouldn't resign him. I wouldn't give a max deal to a guy who plays 50-60 games a year

  7. #319
    I Love to eat "ABALONE".
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta View Post
    Looks like Leonard is going to miss tomorrow's game, He's a really good player but I wouldn't resign him. I wouldn't give a max deal to a guy who plays 50-60 games a year
    He's coming off a serious injury, that is why he is resting in back to back games.

  8. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by whynot888 View Post
    He's coming off a serious injury, that is why he is resting in back to back games.
    Hes nursing a knee injury (strain) which is probably why hes sitting out consecutive (as opposed to back-to-back) games. My only concern is for the playoffs - there should be no resting allowed.

  9. #321
    It wasn't back to back and he should be over the serious injury by now

  10. #322
    The Greek Freak just sat out for knee tenderness too? Should Milwaukee consider not resigning him in the future? LOL

    By the way, we win more often than not without Kawhi, but Milwaukee got killed without the Freak; against the Magic...not a bad team, but not a world beater either. Raps defense might be the tightest in the east and gets us a lot of wins. I watched Gasol move around on D last night, and block out on the boards. He's just very sound defensively. He passed the ball around well on offense and if that becomes contagious it could only helps us stay away from those times we just keep passing to Kawhi and watching. We'll be much better if we minimize that and Kawhi won't mind passing out of double teams if we score on those assists.
    I wasn't sure about the trade at first but I'm coming around.

  11. #323
    There was no downside to this trade. DW was the biggest asset we lost and he wasnt going to see big minutes come April. If Gasol plays to his potential, Masai might get arrested for theft.

  12. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by wonkyknee View Post
    The Greek Freak just sat out for knee tenderness too? Should Milwaukee consider not resigning him in the future? LOL

    By the way, we win more often than not without Kawhi, but Milwaukee got killed without the Freak; against the Magic...not a bad team, but not a world beater either. Raps defense might be the tightest in the east and gets us a lot of wins. I watched Gasol move around on D last night, and block out on the boards. He's just very sound defensively. He passed the ball around well on offense and if that becomes contagious it could only helps us stay away from those times we just keep passing to Kawhi and watching. We'll be much better if we minimize that and Kawhi won't mind passing out of double teams if we score on those assists.
    I wasn't sure about the trade at first but I'm coming around.
    The Freak has missed 3 games, Leonard has missed 15

  13. #325
    I Love to eat "ABALONE".
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta View Post
    The Freak has missed 3 games, Leonard has missed 15
    @zenyatta - i dont think you know your basketball to well?

  14. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta View Post
    The Freak has missed 3 games, Leonard has missed 15
    all it takes is one serious pull or tear and its the end of the year or a career. I'd be careful with both of these guys. If you'd rather sit out in the coliseum and point your thumb up or down on someones life, that's your choice.

  15. #327
    So they ship out Richardson and Monroe for cash and then spend it on McLemore?!? WTF?

  16. #328
    From Vinsanity to Linsanity.....

  17. #329
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    vaughan
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by gcostanza View Post
    From Vinsanity to Linsanity.....
    Jeremy Lin will be a competent PG if he signed with the Raps. I like the move in case Lowry's back act up again during the playoffs.
    https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-buyout-hawks/

  18. #330
    I was at that the Valentines day massacre when Jeremy Lin led the Knicks to a crazy win over us at the Air Canada Centre. How they left him open in the last play of the game was beyond me.

    I have no problem seeing him in a Raptors uniform for this run to the playoffs.

  19. #331
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by wonkyknee View Post
    I was at that the Valentines day massacre when Jeremy Lin led the Knicks to a crazy win over us at the Air Canada Centre. How they left him open in the last play of the game was beyond me.

    I have no problem seeing him in a Raptors uniform for this run to the playoffs.
    I was there too! Imho I like the Lin signing good second option for Lowry

  20. #332
    FVV out for 3 weeks.

  21. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwyg76 View Post
    FVV out for 3 weeks.
    Which makes the Lin signing more sensible.

  22. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    Which makes the Lin signing more sensible.
    Love the Lin signing. Character guy with a high basketball IQ and will stay in his lane.

  23. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by dick.assman View Post
    So they ship out Richardson and Monroe for cash and then spend it on McLemore?!? WTF?
    McLemore deal fell through. Was looking forward to seeing him in a Raptor uniform because of his 3 point shooting but his defense is nothing special compared to the other wings the Raps have.

  24. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODG View Post
    Love the Lin signing. Character guy with a high basketball IQ and will stay in his lane.
    Lin will be reborn in Toronto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •