View Poll Results: A lot of changes ... Additions and Subractions How Post Demar and Cassey Era Fair

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toronto Raptors with 43-39 Wins will finish somewhere between 6 and 8th

1 3.57%
  • Raptors Will Get 44-59 Wins .. Division Title and NBA Finals

20 71.43%
  • Toronto Raptors sell everything off at dead line and miss playoffs

3 10.71%
  • Other

4 14.29%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 2018/19 Toronto Raptors Season Thread !! Go Raptors Go !!!

I Love to eat "ABALONE".
    As much as hate lowrys attitude, we suck without him

Quote Originally Posted by whynot888 View Post
    As much as hate lowrys attitude, we suck without him
    Agree Raps are better with KLo. His attitude.... some call him arrogant, others refer to his demeanor as swagger.....I like the attitude because I see it as an "I want to win" attitude. I just have a concern as to what is left in the tank as he plays hard. The number of charges he takes has to be hard on the body!

On a non-raptor note .... Holly Crap James Harden .... He is averaging 46 points a game in a 5 game stretch ... 19 straight 30 games ...

I Love to eat "ABALONE".
    Quote Originally Posted by raptorizedguy View Post
    On a non-raptor note .... Holly Crap James Harden .... He is averaging 46 points a game in a 5 game stretch ... 19 straight 30 games ...
    Guy is from another world. Imagine if okc kept the core of durant,westbrook and harden?

Thereís only 1 ball. All 3 of those guys need to score.

Raptors lose to Boston in Boston, after we go on a 6 game winning streak and they snap their 3 game losing streak. Boston plays much better at home. Strange for a team that is supposed to be so talented and experienced now. Any series mixing Toronto, Milwaukee, PHily, Indiana, and Boston could go 6-7 games with an edge to the home team. I think Toronto and Milwaukee are still the more elite road teams and favoured.

The Raps would have won last night's game if JV had been healthy. Neither of the Celtics postmen can match up against him. When will he return to action?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post
    The Raps would have won last night's game if JV had been healthy. Neither of the Celtics postmen can match up against him. When will he return to action?
    woulda, coulda, should have won, they still loss, I hope Masai gets a quality 3 point shooter at the trade deadline, 3 point shooting is too inconsistent if they want to win the East.

Ill say it again its time to move on from Kyle.. Imho Masai should pull the trigger on the Bradley Beal deal!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112