View Poll Results: A lot of changes ... Additions and Subractions How Post Demar and Cassey Era Fair

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toronto Raptors with 43-39 Wins will finish somewhere between 6 and 8th

1 3.03%
  • Raptors Will Get 44-59 Wins .. Division Title and NBA Finals

25 75.76%
  • Toronto Raptors sell everything off at dead line and miss playoffs

3 9.09%
  • Other

4 12.12%
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Results 1,009 to 1,018 of 1018

Thread: 2018/19 Toronto Raptors Season Thread !! Go Raptors Go !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    He was the lead drummer in that band called Duran Duran
    I saw Ted Nugent in concert in Thunder Bay.
    I regret it to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by black booty lover View Post
    can we not have two simultaneous raptors threads going???
    This.

Well who here isn't..! ..
    Quote Originally Posted by gcostanza View Post
    This.
    There's two Raptors threads?? What is this fallacy? RapGuy sort this out and get these lunatics back in the asylum

.....really don't understand what the fuss is about ....... Are the raptors in the news or something the last few months..
    If you must, follow the most boring feed available @torgfelover ...

Well who here isn't..! ..
    RIP you glorious, incredible run of a season for the ages. This is the bookend and a surreal ending to a surreal season and a momentous, never to be forgotten playoff run ending in a LarryOB! Kawhi, running it back would have been interesting but best wishes to you and your bestie, PG for more with the Clipps. Merci encore for getting us somewhere none of us anticipated Canada Day last year. Disappointment abounds but you'll have to allow us that, but nothing will EVER take away your contributions to this immaculate year. And not to be forgotten, Danny G and his contributions too. Thank you both, and the best for ya all in the future.

........ And once all this confirmed in an hour, we can finally end this thread and see what the 19/20 version will be.......

....... LET'S GO RAPTORS ............ 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS FOREVER...............
    If you must, follow the most boring feed available @torgfelover ...

I think we should now lock this thread. Let it stay as a memory of the good times.

Quote Originally Posted by curr3n_c1000 View Post
    I think we should now lock this thread. Let it stay as a memory of the good times.
    Please for fuck sake. We currently have two raptors threads and 3 threads discussing Kawhi. So we've got 5 threads right now discussing Kawhi.

Half Man Half Amazing
    At the end of the 2019-20 season Lowry, Gasol, Ibaka and Van Vleet will all be unrestricted free agents. I'll say this Ujiri has his work cut out for him.

I shine and rise at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by K Douglas View Post
    At the end of the 2019-20 season Lowry, Gasol, Ibaka and Van Vleet will all be unrestricted free agents. I'll say this Ujiri has his work cut out for him.
    Lowry will be 34, Gasol will be 35 and Ibaka although they youngest of the 3 seems to have the oldest body will be 30 this year. He played best with 2 days rest all year. That can only get worse. See how the season goes and try to get younger if we slowly move out of a playoff spot.
    The future starts with Van Vleet, Siakam, OG, Norman Powell and now maybe Rondae Hollis and Stanley Johnson. I'd say there will be some work for Masai as well.

and we just got Patrick McCaw.
    Ujiri is either stocking up on guys for a trade, or he's stocking up hoping 1 or 2 of these promising 2 guards come around.

Van Vleet at 5'10 and Lowry 6'1" running the point. I can see Ujiri possibly trading Lowry with one of the 2 guards this season.

2 Guards:
    Norman Powell 6'4"
    McCaw 6'7"
    Miller 6'7"
    Rondae Hollis 6'7

Stanley Johnson and OG are both big athletic 3's strong enough to take turns on Lebron and Kawhi

Siakam and Ibaka at 6'10" each both mobile bigs, Siakam obviously the centrepiece right now

And we still have Gasol as a big heavy centre. (Gasol might be heading out too, but don't know who feels they might need him for a championship run)

Quote Originally Posted by black booty lover View Post
    Please for fuck sake. We currently have two raptors threads and 3 threads discussing Kawhi. So we've got 5 threads right now discussing Kawhi.
    agreed too many threads on the same subject!

I find it interesting that all of a sudden there are a pile of terbites posting their opinions on basketball. Hope this continues as through the season there were about half a dozen of us that were pretty much regulars and another half dozen or so that were sporadic.
    The multiple posters make for a more interesting thread.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243