Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,129 to 1,152 of 1195

Thread: Maple Leafs 2018 - 19

Quote Originally Posted by Hero28 View Post
    Yes he's muslim. According to wikipedia anyway. Not that his religion should come into it.
    No, it should not.
    I thought it was common knowledge that Kadri is Muslim.

If your cousin says so then it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by gcostanza View Post
    No, it should not.
    I thought it was common knowledge that Kadri is Muslim.
    I had to fact check that since his wedding ceremony didn't appear to be Muslim. His bio does say he's Muslim.

They can still take it in 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    If your cousin says so then it must be true.

Toronto Maple Leafs

Goalie Michael Hutchinson is back with the Leafs at practice this morning, with Frederik Andersen in the starter's net. Garret Sparks is absent.

Nazem Kadri's hearing with the NHL's Department of Player Safety is scheduled for this afternoon.

Leafs lines at morning skate:

Hyman-Tavares-Marner

Johnsson-Matthews-Kapanen

Marleau-Nylander-Brown

Ennis-Gauthier-Moore

Petan

Rielly-Hainsey

Muzzin-Zaitsev

Gardiner-Dermott

Rosen-Marincin

Holl-Ozhiganov

Andersen

Hutchinson

Game day with me? Go Leafs Go!
    Cell number: 6478874834
    Email: [email protected]
    Http://www.catherinetoglee.blogspot.com

Kadri's going to get 5 games minimum. Others are going to have to step it up tonight. That means you Willy, our new 3rd. line center.

GO LEAFS GO!!!

If going just by the dollars you now have a 7 million centerman rather than a 4 million so should be an upgrade but the 2 are polar opposites in intensity and ruggedness

Blog Entries
    If going just by the dollars you now have a 7 million centerman rather than a 4 million so should be an upgrade but the 2 are polar opposites in intensity and ruggedness...
    ...and complexion.

Half Man Half Amazing
    The game tonight is do or die as far as I'm concerned. Does this team have heart and the will to rebound from that game 2 debacle? I'd feel so much better if we had a Wayne Simmonds and Adam McQuaid in our lineup. Dubas missed the boat there.

I shine and rise at the same time.

Kadri suspended for the rest of the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy27 View Post
    Kadri's going to get 5 games minimum. Others are going to have to step it up tonight.
    3 games minimum, 5 games maximum.

One down. Two more to go. Great defense, great effort, great win.

I hope the Leafs defense coach could review the second Bruins goal which 3 defense men in front of the net didn't get the puck or stop the play but blocked Freddy's vision cost confusion for Freddy. I would hope that won't happen again.

Go Leafs Go!

That was Matthews not a defenseman. He's a centerman albeit he is there to help out the D. He stopped to cut off the pass in the slot but then the Boston player skated by him while Matthews is still standing there watching the play. He's not playing against Bergeron this year which makes a huge difference. Hence the value of Tavaras. A true 2 way centerman with good wingers. Yes, Marner.

Another protected lead going into the 3rd. Please stop saying Leafs can't play defense because protecting the lead in the 3rd so masterfully as they do is truly great defense.

Moore is so much better than Lindholm. Lindholm more or less skated around and did nothing. Johnson looks like he can easily replace Kadri in that PP position. He may have better hands than Kadri.

They fought hard in an incredibly close game and were fortunate to come up on top. Excellent effort. Two more wins to go. With Tampa Bay (almost) out of the way, they might have a shot.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Johnsson is a Leafs rarity. A 7th round draft pick by Dave Nonis in the 2013 entry draft, he successfully worked his way through the farm system. His toughness can never be questioned.

It now depends on who can play their game better, will win the round. The Bruins can't sustain the physical play they showed in game 2. They might take back home ice advantage but it won't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post
    Johnsson is a Leafs rarity. A 7th round draft pick by Dave Nonis in the 2013 entry draft, he successfully worked his way through the farm system. His toughness can never be questioned.

It now depends on who can play their game better, will win the round. The Bruins can't sustain the physical play they showed in game 2. They might take back home ice advantage but it won't matter.
    I think he is being less underrated.

Once Kadri is back for the second round Nylander should be sitting in the press box. He needs a mental break. He looked lost in the O zone most times. He should turn into a Tiger Wood proving ppl wrong on his play!

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisearl11 View Post
    Once Kadri is back for the second round Nylander should be sitting in the press box. He needs a mental break. He looked lost in the O zone most times.
    Be careful. There are die hard Nylander supporters in this forum. That is why I stopped talking about his "performance". On the other hand almost everybody in the "real" world agree with your assessment.

You also think Marner sucks so credibility on player evaluation is shot right there.

Why in the universe would Nylander be scratched. He has specialized skills. Like every player does. It is up to the coach to best utilize him.

Babs doesn't use him to defend a lead. He used Gauthier. Same for Gardner. He is not used to defend a lead either. He did not have Muzzin last year so had no choice. The players are the tools in his tool box. You can't have all hammers

You also think Marner sucks so credibility on player evaluation is shot right there.

Why in the universe would Nylander be scratched. He has specialized skills. Like every player does. It is up to the coach to best utilize him.

Babs doesn't use him to defend a lead. He used Gauthier. Same for Gardner. He is not used to defend a lead either. He did not have Muzzin last year so had no choice. The players are the tools in his tool box. You can't have all hammers
    Wait, what? Who thinks Marner sucks?

Sparks Hutchinson... who da fuck is the backup?
    Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisearl11 View Post
    Once Kadri is back for the second round Nylander should be sitting in the press box. He needs a mental break. He looked lost in the O zone most times. He should turn into a Tiger Wood proving ppl wrong on his play!
    good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post

toughness?? cmon man . when they played montreal earlier, domi flattened him with a beauty hit, then scared the shit out of him every time he was on the ice.