Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1208

Thread: Maple Leafs 2018 - 19

Marner only one shot in last 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Leafs in 7!
    Leafs in 7 + 2 OT periods. Kapanen with the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    Interesting without Kadri Debrusk is hardly noticeable out there. Did he play?
    You effen jinx it. Debrusk showed up and scored the winner in game 6. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Darts View Post
    Babcock should switch Nylander's line and Taveras's line. Use Nylander's line vs Merchant's line that would free up Marner and Taveras. Nylander is a very good defender not a goal transition player. Marner is a goal transition player not a good defender due to the size of his body even though he tried very hard. The way how Babcock set up the lines wasted Marner's hockey IQ. As the result, he couldn't perform the way he would like to cause he was set to be beat up. There was no chance for him. I hope my words could be heard: Free Marner's up!!! Switch those two lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic View Post
    You effen jinx it. Debrusk showed up and scored the winner in game 6. SMH.
    Yes, I am all powerful. I know where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Darts View Post
    There you go every chance you get bashing Marner. Marner is not the problem. Against a super line playing them even 5 on 5 is a victory. You didn't see last year's playoffs? They were scoring at will. Toronto can't kill penalties. That is the problem.

Why do you think Matthews is able to score this year. Because he is not playing against Boston's super line and Chara. No one else can check the super line and that includes Nylander.

Hyman is probably also playing injured.

If you download the CBC Sports app, you can live stream the games for free. I refuse to subscribe to cable, itís a big rip off. Would rather use the money to hobby instead lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard.TO View Post
    If you download the CBC Sports app, you can live stream the games for free. I refuse to subscribe to cable, itís a big rip off. Would rather use the money to hobby instead lol.
    There is also reddit to stream NHL games and other ways to do it.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051