Thread: A True RMT Quality Massage for the Discerning Gentleman. 40+

A True RMT Quality Massage for the Discerning Gentleman. 40+

Are you a gentleman 40+ who has enjoyed the services of a RMT? If you answered yes, you will definitely enjoy the treatment I offer. I am located just minutes from the downtown core in the Liberty Village area. Easy access from the Gardiner, or a short streetcar ride from the financial district. I offer either a 70 minute or 90 minute full body therapeutic massage. Sorry, no half hours. If you've ever seen a RMT, you know they can't accomplish much in 30 minutes.

This week I will be available Tuesday, August 14 - Saturday, August 18.

Returning clients are more than welcome to book through email [email protected] First time clients are invited to call 416.533.6050 starting at 11am on the days I'm available.

Before contacting me please be advised that I need to be able to verify you are who you say you are. This is for my safety and peace of mind. I do not book appointments for those who go out of their way to remain anonymous. I do not answer blocked calls, calls from payphones or those calling from minutes phones or using apps to mask their number - this includes Comwave customers. If you are uncomfortable providing your real name than perhaps a store front massage parlour would better fit your needs.

Thank you for your interest in my service.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

Quote Originally Posted by slider22
    Your best bet is Nikki, in the Dufferin/Liberty Village area. I believe she may be a RMT now, as she was going to school for that a few years back. I haven't seen her in a couple of years, but she offers a "true RMT quality massage". I know this phrase is used way too liberally on here, as I have gone by members recommendations for girls who offer a true RMT massage, and have been greatly disappointed. But Nikki is trained as an RMT, and she does offer a very good teasing SOG. She is a member here on Terb.ca.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronzodd View Post
    Well I took the opportunity while I was in the city this time to call Nikki and she was easily able to fit me so I opted for an hour session this evening.

I see an RMT monthly and quite separately see a MPA or SP when I want to and thought I might try to combine the two with a visit.

Now to the review (and I know she doesn't need one cause she is a regular on TERB):
    Her directions were great, on-street parking was EZ, neighbourhood safe and the building clean and nice.
    I was greeted warmly and made to feel at ease right a way. Nikki was right on top of my needs inquiring about my RMT, type of massage and even how many releases I wanted!! I thought what the heck lets try for two!
    Her facilities are clean, tidy and professional. The shower was readily available and offered for before or after and not any part of the hour.
    Her muscle massage was as good as my RMT and the "man-muscle" massage as good as a MPA. The conversation was light and warm and Nikki is a curvy, pretty, strong, mature woman. She was un rushed and generous, going overtime without any concern over additional tribute--I am glad I put two hours worth of money in the meter!!

MassageTechnique 10/10
    Releases (yes ..2) 10/10
    Repeat YES!! Definitely when I am back in the city!

Peace..out
    Rzo
    Last edited by Nikki2; 08-15-2018 at 07:22 AM.

I will be available for massage Wednesday, September 12 - Friday, September 14 and Sunday, September 16 this week.

If you would like to book an appointment for any of these days and you're a returning client, please email. New clients are invited to call 416.533.6050 between the hours of 11am - 6pm on the days I am working. If you call and I am with a client you are welcome to leave a message. Many of my appointments are 90 minutes long and I am not comfortable returning your call if I don't retrieve the message within 60 minutes. Please feel free to call back if you don't hear from me. You are not being ignored.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

This week I will be available from Tuesday, October 2 - Saturday, October 6. My phone is on at 11am and I generally see my first client at Noon. Earlier appointments may be available if prebooked.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not always fully booked and you don't have to book weeks in advance in order to see me for a massage. Like all businesses I have busy weeks and slower weeks. If you'd like to arrange an appointment please call 416.533.6050 between Noon - 6pm if you're a first time client. If you call and I am with a client my phone is turned off, but you are always welcome to leave a message. If you are a returning client I invite you to email [email protected] to book your massage.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

This week I will be available Wednesday, October 10 - Saturday, October 13. My phone will be on by 11am and I generally see my first appointment at Noon unless you have prebooked an earlier appointment.

I have changed my booking process over the years for my safety and security and those attempting to circumvent my process will be blacklisted. If I can not verify you are who you say you are, I will not book you an appointment, period. I have more than enough clients calling and emailing from corporate and personal numbers/email accounts to keep me busy. Thank you for respecting my wishes.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

My availability for this week will be Wednesday, October 24 - Friday, October 26. I will be available one day on the weekend for those who prefer a Saturday or Sunday appointment. I will update my advertising when I know which day I'll be available.

I have had a few inquiries with regards to my start time. While I normally see my first client at Noon, I may be available earlier if you prebook. Just ask.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

This week I have appointments available Wednesday, December 5 - Friday, December 7 between Noon - 6pm. I may also be available this Sunday for those who prefer a weekend appointment.

Returning clients are more than welcome to book through email [email protected] First time clients are invited to call 416.533.6050 starting at 11am on the days I'm available.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

I apologize to those of you who have been waiting patiently for me to update my advertising. Thank you to all who emailed or sent a text. I have not retired, as some of you speculated.

This week I have availability on Thursday, January 17 and Friday, January 18. My phone will be on by 11am for those who would like to call regarding availability. My business line 416.533.6050 is a landline.

I may also be available on Sunday, January 20. I will update this thread when I know my schedule.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

I will be available for massage appointments on Thursday, March 21, Friday, March 22 and Sunday, March 24 this week.

If you would like to book an appointment for any of these days and you're a returning client, please email. New clients are invited to call 416.533.6050 between the hours of 11am - 6pm on the days I am working. If you call and I am with a client you are welcome to leave a message. Many of my appointments are 90 minutes long and I am not comfortable returning your call if I don't retrieve the message within 60 minutes. Please feel free to call back if you don't hear from me. You are not being ignored.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo