Thread: Review: Stella Grace at ALO

Thumbs up Review: Stella Grace at ALO

After being away from ottawa the last 2 weeks on vacation, was I ever ready to rejoin the hobby and treat myself to a nice massage. I noticed a few days before leaving that Olivia Luxe, with whom Ive had a great session with last month, was training Stella Grace (twitter @stellagracexo1). Like Olivia she also has some discreet face pics on her twitter and wow, what a stunner.

I contacted Harley tonight and she set me up easily. ALO west is really convenient for me so I was able to meet her on short notice. She looks exactly like her pics: brunette, petite, early 20s, natural C cups, athletic but not spinner body.

I liked how she got naked right away and offered me a shower for 2 to start and she got on top of me on the table right from the getgo. The massage was really good with firm pressure, attention to all the right places. She playful and a fun talker. I went for a safe finish and really enjoyed her. I definitely will repeat.
    #MTGA

Visited her today. It was awesome experience. Great kissing and gfe . Girl next door experience
    Dous was twosome on twosday(tuesday).
    Very friendly and great body curves.

Thanks Newott. Read this thread and if applicable you can nominate her here https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ide-GFE/page84

Great review. Planning to meet stella after reading this thread.

I personally had a very opposite time with Stella. She is very attractive, but did not check off all the GFE requirements. I booked for an hour at the Bliss location, was greeted by a stunning brunette but it went downhill from there. As soon as we got in the room she listed out of full service prices without establishing any other form of connection. I was not in the mood and just wanted a regular massage... was out the door in 40 minutes... I am not a smoker but she had a very strong smell of cigarettes and seemed drunk...

Shame a lot of these younger new girls just don’t get it

My experience with Stella was positive. Saw her at Bliss this afternoon and I found her to be pleasant, very good at massage and receptive to my affections as well. We stayed largely within MA limits but I had a grand time and would repeat.

Her pics are accurate and i didn’t detect any cigarette smell nor booze or her breath during our very enjoyable liplocks

Ciao

Is Bliss the Thai Massage place on Grendon in the West End? Small little house?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SSCarver View Post
    Is Bliss the Thai Massage place on Grendon in the West End? Small little house?
    Thanks
    No, it’s a massage parlour located in the industrial area close to Hunt Club and Prince of Wales.
    #MTGA