Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: 576 ritson rd oshawa holistic (any new ladies yet)

  1. #1

    576 ritson rd oshawa holistic (any new ladies yet)

    Anyone go lately...
    Service good?????

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tory 1 View Post
    Anyone go lately...
    Service good?????
    Nope. Never heard about this place.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tory 1 View Post
    Anyone go lately...
    Service good?????
    i haven t been there in a few years, but i am sure they have new ones by now, updated to 250lb 65 yr old russian ladies, hot.
    Thanks WJ

  4. #4
    does this place still exist? I see nothing on google I see a hair place, variety store. pizza, tattoo, no MP

  5. #5
    beside tattoo place..sign says for lease

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rgkv View Post
    does this place still exist? I see nothing on google I see a hair place, variety store. pizza, tattoo, no MP
    go thurs - sunday
    Last edited by Fred Zed; 08-01-2018 at 05:05 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tory 1 View Post
    go thurs - sunday
    Any recommendations for girls, please?

  8. #8
    only 1 there on those days
    treat her nice..she may treat u nice...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tory 1 View Post
    only 1 there on those days
    treat her nice..she may treat u nice...
    LOL. Sounds like a legend!

  10. #10
    Oh no, believe me...
    Just gave me good service for a mpa...ymmv
    Place is a dive.

  11. #11
    Sunday/Monday. see maggie.. she used to work the spa in ajax just off harwood. good milage.

    another russian.. service varies on if she is high. got fs teice but denied last time. not really into being touched... but comes out to the room nude.

    another early week one is bigger.. and a bit rough. i squeezed her nipple during hj and she didn't like it.. at all. she flicked the end of my dick an then my balls... asking me how i liked it...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Furlong View Post

    another early week one is bigger.. and a bit rough. i squeezed her nipple during hj and she didn't like it.. at all. she flicked the end of my dick an then my balls... asking me how i liked it...
    Ha ha, that could be a bit of a downer during a session. Unless you like that kind of thing. No whips and chains?

  13. #13
    I drove by this place. No spa signs visible. Other stores and one with a lease sign, is that the place?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Furlong View Post

    i squeezed her nipple during hj and she didn't like it.. at all. she flicked the end of my dick an then my balls... asking me how i liked it...
    lol and how did you like it ?
    Thanks WJ

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by walleyejack View Post
    lol and how did you like it ?
    LOL, She took her revenge.

  16. #16
    ya...for lease place

  17. #17
    Anyone go lately...
    Curious as to which ladies still work there...

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tory 1 View Post
    Anyone go lately...
    Curious as to which ladies still work there...
    Closed.

  19. #19
    Senior Turgid Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Whitby, Durham Region's Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    5,318
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Participant View Post
    Closed.
    Finally, that cesspool is closed.

  20. #20
    again ? lol

    i was there few weeks ago and door locked and said back 1n 15. i think that was a permanent sign. no answer on phone, was probaly 3 wks to a month ago i tried.
    Thanks WJ

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by walleyejack View Post
    again ? lol

    i was there few weeks ago and door locked and said back 1n 15. i think that was a permanent sign. no answer on phone, was probaly 3 wks to a month ago i tried.
    If the main front door is open they r still open...you may wait at the 2nd door with the doorbell if they are busy.
    I seen a guy go in and take the plunge a week ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •